Author Topic: Pain?  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Jackd

• Silver Member
Does anyone with gland bit hurt when you touch it? Is this normal??

I know that during puberty with gyne it can hurt but that usually eventually goes away on its own?

If it hurts is there a chance of it going away on its own? if that makes sense. Or can it hurt but be there to stay?

My left side isn't so bad but the right is really painful if I touch it.

Offline RUI

• Posting Member
Some people have painful glands, I know I did. The pain sometimes goes away but with me it usually came back. It lasted for a year or so at a time. Just getting a shower used to kill me.

I had the opp 10 days a go now but for the three  months before the opp I was prescribed Danazol to reduce the pain. It sort of worked a bit, I would say it took 60% of the pain away and all of the pain from the nipple went but the side affects aren't very nice.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

Pain/discomfort is not uncommon when gland is growing.  It is not the same for everyone as many sufferers record no pain/discomfort at all.  When mine was growing I couldn’t bear to touch it, even the material from the shirt touching it was uncomfortable.

I actually found this useful as I could gauge when my E2 levels were up as the discomfort returned.  My doctor was sceptical in the early days about this but when it was always backed up by lab results, he came to accept it.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024