Author Topic: Love handles loose skin  (Read 3698 times)

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Hi guys!! I know this is off topic but here we go. I had the gynecomastia surgery with excision and lipo and am very happy with results. However, before the surgery I had lost about 60lbs, now weighing 160 5 10'...My upper body has toned up and I am satisfied with the upper tosrso. My problem now is that I have loose skin around my abdomen and love handle region. My plastic surgeon said that I shouldn't do it because it will leave a bad scar and its not that bad. I would concur with his statement. He told me I should focus on building shoulders and traps and perhaps this will help lift the loose skin. Sounds realistic but not sure. Any comment or advise for this situation. I would really appreciate it. I'm not going to have the surgery because the scars would look terrible. Thanks

Offline user name

• Posting Member
Hi guys!! I know this is off topic but here we go. I had the gynecomastia surgery with excision and lipo and am very happy with results. However, before the surgery I had lost about 60lbs, now weighing 160 5 10'...My upper body has toned up and I am satisfied with the upper tosrso. My problem now is that I have loose skin around my abdomen and love handle region. My plastic surgeon said that I shouldn't do it because it will leave a bad scar and its not that bad. I would concur with his statement. He told me I should focus on building shoulders and traps and perhaps this will help lift the loose skin. Sounds realistic but not sure. Any comment or advise for this situation. I would really appreciate it. I'm not going to have the surgery because the scars would look terrible. Thanks

you need to get to about 8% bodyfat or less before you will see the skin shrink back. underworks shirts help to keep it compressed also. you still have subq. fat clinging to the skin and weighing it down. there are many stories on bodybuilding.com where people have had there loose skin shrink back, but it will only happen at low bf.

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
In order to reduce your BF u can try guerrilla cardio.That's a very hard fitness program so be careful and good luck!
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Any other comments on what to do??

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024