Author Topic: I Feel Like I Got Screwed Over.  (Read 1999 times)

Offline Green23

I had my surgery done,and after a month the doctor had me see him and he took an after picture and told me to wear the compression vest for another two weeks only during the night,and that I don't need to come back in to see him.

And after the two weeks,my chest still looks the same,I still have breasts.The doctor only did lipo.He wouldn't even get all of the fat with the lipo and he didn't even remove the gland with incision.

I paid him to make my chest flat,and I had to work hard for the money to get this opperation done.I'm gonna try and make another appointment to see him to see if he will redue it.

If he doesn't,what should I do?

GynO_DuDe

I would definitely make it clear to him that you paid to GET RID of gyne, not for him to have a go or take a chance to see if it would go away with Lipo. If any one knows, it should be the surgeon that knows that Lipo doesn't get rid of glandular tissue so dont blame yourself.

I was lucky to have found this forum though as I probably would of ended up going to some one inexperienced who would of just done lipo on me ...

Offline bob7375

• Bronze Member
SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. I HAS SURGERY IN EARLY AUGUEST AND I WAS TOLD HE WOULD BE DOING LIPO AND EXCISION BUT ONLY DID LIPO, THERE IS SOME IMPROVEMENT BUT DEFINATELY NOT WORTH WHAT I PAID FOR. WHO WAS YOUR DOCTOR? EMAIL ME AT RETC642@AOL.COM I WOULD LIKE TO ASK YOU SOME MORE QUESTIONS IF YOU DON'T MIND. SOUNDS LIKE WE MIGHT HAVE THE SAME DOCTOR.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024