Author Topic: Need Help  (Read 1900 times)

Offline frank420

• Posting Member
Ok guys im new here and I ve been having puffy right nipple and I am over weight but thing thats been bothering me is pain and I already had and ultrasound and xrays on my right breast and the doctors said everything looked normal. The pain is  around the nipple but sometimes the goes threw the whole right breast even threw to my back and i feel alot of tissue or thats what i think it is around the right breast now does this happen when you have gyne.

Offline gynecomastic_shame

Not pretending to be an expert, but yes, if you have what feels something like a lump behind your nipple, that's a gland for gyno.

Offline frank420

• Posting Member
And also the pain, that's a sign of growing gland.

Doctors aren't necessarily right all the time. In fact, hundreds of thousands of people die in the US from medical errors every year.

Exactly how much bigger is your right breast?

Its not that much bigger at all The nipple just looks puffier at times then the other one and sometimes there not even pain at all it comes and goes is that normal

Offline AnonNZ

• Posting Member
Have a hormone test done ASAP. Full androgen screening etc. My doctor tried to tell me it was nothing and wouldn't let me test for estrogens. I'm going back to put him straight or change doctors. My testosterone was low, as expected. We can tell when something's wrong with our own body's.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024