Author Topic: will more surgery get rid of scar tissue? plz help  (Read 1950 times)

Offline abc1235

• Posting Member
Hi guys,

i have quite mild gyne, but it really does bother me. I had an op on the NHS and am really not happy with the results as there is still gyne there.. I will probably be getting surgery done by Dr. Karidis in London,UK. I have quite bad scar tissue on my right nipple and was wondering, if i had another surgery, would the PS be able to get rid of the excess scar tissue as well as the left over gyne.

appreciate all your comments

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm a yank, not a limey, but although the nhs has had some successes depending on the expertise of the surgeon, i expect karidis has probably cleaned up after a few nhs jobs too.  it's speculation, but you would think if it was bad enough it would be easy enough to excise it the same way and hopefully patch it up so that the next scarring growth would be minimal.  (when you get your consultation, be sure to add his comments to this thread also.)   
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline abc1235

• Posting Member
yer, thanks for the help m8, i will let u no wat he says wen i book a consultation,n wats a limey btw lol ??? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024