Author Topic: Severe or Not?  (Read 2320 times)

Offline BIG BOOBIES

• Posting Member
Are you able to tell if mine are severe or not without a pic?
Im 16 now and got them when I was 12. Ive read that they usally go away after 1-3 years but since I still have them over 3 years does this make them severe? I have puffy nipples and if I'm cold or I kind of rub them they go down to normal size but I still got that stupid rock thing inside my BOOBIE. Im gunna start working out, If I were to develop pecks, would I still have puffy nipples? Im not overweight Im about 5'8-or 9 and weigh about 130

Offline BIG BOOBIES

• Posting Member
ADDED: Am I able to get surgery at this age? If possible should I wait a bit longer to see if they improve? Im located in Ontario, Canada and I went to the find a surgeon link and there was one pretty close to me and I was just wondering how much would it cost to get them removed?

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
You need to talk to the plastic surgeon and will probably need parental consent.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
BIG BOOBIES....

'Severity' usually refers to the 'size' of your Gynecomastia, not how long you have had it for. However, I believe that no matter what the 'size' is, the 'psychological pain/discomfort' is all the same. Whether the sufferer has puffies (as in your case), full blown breasts, or anything in between, the embarrassment/shame is all the same...

Exercise will not get rid of your puffy areolas. Your only option is surgical removal of the mammary gland that is pushing them out. Yes, if you developed pecs, you would still have puffy areolas. Sorry my man... :-\

Some PS's prefer to wait until the sufferer is done with pubery (18 or so) before attempting GRS. However, I'm sure that there is a PS out there that would not turn you down. As mizuno mentioned tho, you'll need parental/guardian consent.

Dude, you've had them for what, 3 years now, it's highly unlikely that they will go away on their own now...

The cost varies... If you choose a PS that does the procedure in his/her private clinic, then you will be paying for the whole shabang (approx $5000) yourself. However, if you choose a PS that performs GRS in a hospital, then OHIP will pay a big chunk of the cost. The only thing OHIP will not pay for, is liposuction. That, you have to pay for.

If you don't mind, who is the PS that you have in mind? I went to Dr. Fielding in Toronto. My cost for the lipo portion of the procedure was $1280 (tax in) a little over 3 years ago. I hear that his lipo fee has increased a tad tho, floating around the $2000 range... Still, that's reasonable when you consider the alternative...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024