Author Topic: Induce estrogen, in order to cause the breast-tissue to grow? (fix a small inden  (Read 3032 times)

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
This might sound like a really stupid question, but has it ever been put to practice? Is it even doable? If you have a small indention, wouldn't it get fixed if the empty space got replaced with breast-tissue?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I looked back at some of your previous posts.

I gather that you had surgery and are now looking for something to revise the surgery because you have indented nipples.

The answer is that there is no easy, cheap way out.

You seek out the best surgeon you can find and you pay the price. If you want a cheap price, you get cheap results.
Grandpa Dan

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
No lol.  Thats totally ridiculous.  Don't even think about taking estrogen...
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Guys, it was just a hypothetical question :D And no, I'd never self-medicate! I was just curious if someone has ever heard of it.

The surgeon was actually pretty skilled. I'm just 4 days post op, so I'll wait and see. It's not a big indentation, I rather have that than the gyno back anyways.

Offline moobius

• Gold Member
This might sound like a really stupid question, but has it ever been put to practice? Is it even doable? If you have a small indention, wouldn't it get fixed if the empty space got replaced with breast-tissue?

this has got to be the dumbest thing i've read on this board yet... :o

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

this has got to be the dumbest thing i've read on this board yet... :o

Why is it stupid? It was a simple question, because I come to think about it the other day. Theoretically, it might work. Practically is another question though.

Stupid ideas is often a solution you know. Don't judge if you haven't got anything constructive to say.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 02:15:25 PM by RyanMace »

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
estrogen will most certainly make you grow t1ts if thats what you want but most folk on this forum seem to paranoid about even having 1/2 inch of t1ttie showing! :D

Well, I know it's a sensitive question. I was just asking if it could be a potential fix, seeing as fixing creases isn't the easiest thing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024