Author Topic: is this normal....  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Gyno 44

• Silver Member
ever since ive started  puberty ive always started growing more pubic hair on my right side than left... for example hair growth in these areas... underarms, private area, now facial hair would always be more thicker  and darker on my right side than left. But it eventaully evens up.

Is this normal or is this hormanal issue that is a sign of gorwing breast still.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2008, 09:26:00 PM by Gyno 44 »

Offline MSJ108

alot of things on each side of the body don't match up. not sure if that helps or not.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Take a frontal picture of someone that you think is attractive. Sometimes a straight frontal picture can be very hard to find.

Try to draw a straight line down the middle of the face between the brows, along the bridge of the nose, mid point of the lips and down the chin. My bet is that no matter how hard you try, you cannot do this with a straight line.

Now draw horizontal lines through the brows, barely touching the top of each eye, the top of each ear, the bottom tip of each earlobe, through the lips. If you do this accurately, you'll find that probably none of the lines are actually horizontal, that each ear is a different size and they are not at equal height, the eyes are also of slightly different size and at different height.

Slight differences are what distinguish us from each other and make us unique.

Some years ago, I knew a man who had a perfectly symmetrical face, He was quit possibly the most homely person I have ever known.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024