Author Topic: Surgery On Thursday! ! !  (Read 2930 times)

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Hello everyone, i've been lurking on these boards for a while now, Anyway i thought id let everyone know that im going to London Tomorrow morning on the train.. 6 am! !.. & having surgery with Dr. Karidis on thursday.

At the moment i'm going through a mixture of feelings, but mainly im worried about the outcome of the surgery - i.e. - will i be happy with the results.

I've been training hard since i was 16, i'm 21 currently... with the intention of getting rid of my gyne, & however well my body has transformed, i was still seeing zero improvement in the chest area. & if anything, the fact that i had built my pectorial muscles up made the gyne appear far worse.

I hope that this surgery will finally able me to focus more on my life, and enjoy every aspect a lot more.. & finally be able to train - without a t-shirt! !

Anyway... i just though i'd let everyone know, and if anyone has any advice for post-op? in both the physical & mental aspect..

Thank you very much for your time & support - Fed - Up..
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline Puff_Davey

• Posting Member
Best of luck with the op on Thursday mate!

Ive heard good things about Karidis so your in safe hands!  I have my consultation with him next month so will be following your progress, so please keep us posted.

All the best

Dave

Offline Henry

• Posting Member
Hello everyone, i've been lurking on these boards for a while now, Anyway i thought id let everyone know that im going to London Tomorrow morning on the train.. 6 am! !.. & having surgery with Dr. Karidis on thursday.

Anyway... i just though i'd let everyone know, and if anyone has any advice for post-op? in both the physical & mental aspect..

Thank you very much for your time & support - Fed - Up..

Well you were there the same time as me ! My op was 16.30 Thurs 11th. Alex did tell me he had one more that day, and is averaging 2 a week.
Hope you get well soon. I will put a new post on re my post op condition.

cheers
H

Offline matty

• Bronze Member
good luck. Stay calm you'll be fine.

Offline anon90

• Posting Member
im 18 and in the same boat as you training and becoming as toned as possible before i get surgery

like you im also going to go with karadis so dont forget to keep us posted. The more pre/post accounts i read the more confident i am in dr karadis surgical skills.

from what ive seen so far im sure your surgery results will look great.

best of look :D

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Hello everyone... just though i should say that i've had surgery & this is the thread:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15607.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024