Author Topic: girls and gyne!!!  (Read 4523 times)

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
be honest guys how is gyne affecting your social life...especially with the ladies...as for me i cant wait to get surgery then the real animal will come out..

Offline confused_satisfaction

• Bronze Member
oh man i know what you mean! its definitely affecting my social life.. when friends wanna go to the beach or something and i have to make up excuses, it sucks...

but yea, i feel like i have a bunch of different girls im good friends but nothing will happen cause im usually worried about taking of my shirt.. i have more girl friends then guys i think?

i cant wait for my surgery in january (hoping all goes well) and hopefully ill be good to go to the beaches and everything come the summer

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
as for me i cant wait to get surgery then the real animal will come out..

Ha Nice. Same here. Gyne has set me back, my cousin was about to hook me up with this hot ass friend of his, my male thingy said yes, my brain said no it's not the right time. And plus I was hanging out with my cousins and we were at their friends house and his sister was available. But then again, I had to sleep with blue balls that night.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline carguy

• Gold Member
  • boobfree 2003!!
as for me i cant wait to get surgery then the real animal will come out..

Ha Nice. Same here. Gyne has set me back, my cousin was about to hook me up with this hot ass friend of his, my male thingy said yes, my brain said no it's not the right time. And plus I was hanging out with my cousins and we were at their friends house and his sister was available. But then again, I had to sleep with blue balls that night.

LOL

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
It was MY attitude and MY self image that held me back. Both were products of the gynecomastia of course.

The girls had their own issues to deal with. MY problem with gynecomastia did not seem to bother the ladies. There was one exception though. Her breasts were smaller than mine! even so, we dated for two years.

Saying that gynecomastia is preventing you from having a meaningful relationship with a young lady is a total copout.
Grandpa Dan

Offline demha

• Posting Member
I try my best not to blame gynecomastia for my empty sex life. Gynecomastia isnt the reason you guys arent getting laid and if you say it is, there are guys out there who still have sex even with gyno, what makes you so different from them? Personally I used to say that the reason I'm lacking in the sex department is because of my race, odor and gyne. Then there were guys who had traits just like mine and some were even worse with other negatives like being overweight, they still had sex on occasion, I never did. Its hard for me to explain because Im just as clueless with the topic, but, how come one person with gyne and other negative traits able to have sex but, another person with the exact same conditions can't. If they both have the same defects and opportunities, then shouldn't the result be the same? either all guys with gyne have sex or all guys with gyne dont have sex. That's not how it works in real life, we have guys  with gyne who do have sex and guys with gyne who dont, which makes me think that if gyne is irrelevant in a persons capabilities of having sex then there has to be another problem with the guys who dont have sex or there has to be an extra trait for the guys who do. Either way, gyne is outta the picture and if you think that after removing gyne you'll be a sex magnet, you are a fool. But thats just my opinion on the topic.

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
I try my best not to blame gynecomastia for my empty sex life. Gynecomastia isnt the reason you guys arent getting laid and if you say it is, there are guys out there who still have sex even with gyno, what makes you so different from them? Personally I used to say that the reason I'm lacking in the sex department is because of my race, odor and gyne. Then there were guys who had traits just like mine and some were even worse with other negatives like being overweight, they still had sex on occasion, I never did. Its hard for me to explain because Im just as clueless with the topic, but, how come one person with gyne and other negative traits able to have sex but, another person with the exact same conditions can't. If they both have the same defects and opportunities, then shouldn't the result be the same? either all guys with gyne have sex or all guys with gyne dont have sex. That's not how it works in real life, we have guys  with gyne who do have sex and guys with gyne who dont, which makes me think that if gyne is irrelevant in a persons capabilities of having sex then there has to be another problem with the guys who dont have sex or there has to be an extra trait for the guys who do. Either way, gyne is outta the picture and if you think that after removing gyne you'll be a sex magnet, you are a fool. But thats just my opinion on the topic.
i think someone that has the same negative traits as the next man might be having more sex because he might have lower standards or he might have taken more chances.

Offline whoknows

• Posting Member

I think its more about confidence than anything. If you dont have confidence with gyne but then it comes out once its gone then yes I think one will have a much easier/better time.

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
whoknows i could not say it any better...i have a cocky side to me im just holding it back...it feels like this gyne isnt letting be my true self...which really does suck cuz nothing should be able to affect you that bad...but gyne does....

Offline whoknows

• Posting Member
whoknows i could not say it any better...i have a cocky side to me im just holding it back...it feels like this gyne isnt letting be my true self...which really does suck cuz nothing should be able to affect you that bad...but gyne does....

lol ya I know how you feel

Offline confused_satisfaction

• Bronze Member
I still have sex even with gyne.. the thing is, i pass up opportunities because i am worried about what could happen.. after my surgery i dont think i will be some kind of "sex magnet", but im pretty sure i will be more comfortable and take those opportunities when they come up.

Offline Spleen

It's really all about attitude.  Very few chix will notice your chest, even fewer will care.  Working on your self-confidence and attitude will help you in life with or without man boobs.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When it comes to the ladies, What is going on between your ears is much more important than what is on your chest.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024