Author Topic: Please Guys i realy need help ?  (Read 1459 times)

Offline Loreal_Paris

Hello !

i am a guy with perfekt life , i got tons of girls and like that , but in the last year my problem started ...

in the morning when i wake up i got very nice chest , but in the evening the problem starts , not the chest but the nippels come out like 0.8 cm they like are filled with some thing :S ?

is that gyno ? and what can i do to it i dont wanna do a surgery ...

Btw i am 16 and i have that problem sice i was 13 so 3 years now ..

please help guys =/

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Immediately under the skin there is a very thin layer of muscular tissue which reacts to many different stimuli. Heat, cold and friction to name a few. These changes would make the nipples lay flat at some times or stand erect at other times. Similarly, the hair on your arms lies flat or stands up due to changes in temperature. These things are perfectly normal. A 24 hour variation of .8 cm or 1/3 inch such as you describe should not be cause for alarm.

Another possibility might be fluid engorgement. The bodies fluids are fairly evenly distributed when you first waken in the morning and some people wake to find that they have puffy eyes. Gravity causes those same liquids to settle to our feet and lower legs over the course of the day and many people experience swollen feet and ankles at the end of a long day. This should not be a concern at your age if you are in good overall health. If you have some of the symptoms of Excessive fluid retention, you should see a Doctor about it.
Grandpa Dan

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
while what paa_paw says is true, it does seem possible this is the early stage of puffies, which are a mild form of gyne, so it bears keeping an eye on it. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024