Author Topic: new GF  (Read 2786 times)

Offline AllenKB

• Posting Member
Hmm, im 19 220lbs 6foot 1inch and have pretty bad gyne, and i just hooked up with this new AND FIRST ! girlfriend, ... this has trouble written all over it. i have always been to self conscious to aproch girls but i have always been a smooth talker once i do get to know them, this girl just started to talk to me and sure enough about 2 weeks later there i was droping her off infront of your house and she just leaned in and started to make out with me and my gyne is pretty hard to miss so maby she was just able to see thru it ... mabe

MrCoon

take my advice, just act like it doesnt exist, even is she has the nerve to play with it, just smile. the more uncomfortable you make it the more it is. i lost prob the perfect girl for me beause of my mental discomfort of gyne.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
First, congratulations!

Second, like MrCoon said, just ignore it.  My girlfriend didn't even think I had a problem with my boobs until I told her I was having surgery.  She never once cared about them.  
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Gine2D

Many girls do not care what size your boobs are.

They know girls that have small one & girls that have big ones.

Many girls grew up in families that the men have gyne & consider it normal.

She sounds like someone you should get to know.  Do not hide them or flaunt them.  Just follow her lead.  She may like them.

If you do get intimate do not leave your shirt on, that is a sign of self doubt about your body.

Good luck

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
take my advice, just act like it doesnt exist, even is she has the nerve to play with it, just smile. the more uncomfortable you make it the more it is. i lost prob the perfect girl for me beause of my mental discomfort of gyne.

I have that  grl right now... and I think I have mental problems... I dont know what im gonna do .. this gyne has screwed me up in many ways.. I sometimes dont know what to do.. People around me notice it but they dont know whats wrong.. I tell my mom and she laughs saying that im crazy.. I need help but I dont know where or how to get it..
this sux

Offline monzo

• Bronze Member
sorry about the repeat of sentances... I tend to push her away or anyone that comes close to me... im fuctt

MrCoon

sorry about the repeat of sentances... I tend to push her away or anyone that comes close to me... im fuctt

im not perfect, i still do the same as of yesterday... i decided today, darn it, this is who i am and its gods will to have me this way so im gonna deal with it. i feels its mor fu#$! up getting a breast reductiona as a man than facing your problem "like a man". 99% of it is all in your head, people are gonna make fun of you if you have a mono brow, its all how you respond that makes the diffrence.

"sharks sence weakness"

if your strong than nothing is wrong

Offline grev

Well yeah this can seem like a huge hurdle to overcome, and for me it definitely was, but once you're over it you'll feel WAY better. A girlfriend isn't just for the sex and stuff, shes there for the support too, and my girlfriend has been great supporting me, and understanding my problems related to gyne. I'm 20 years old, about your age, and I can say that telling my girlfriend i had boobs was one of the hardest things i'd ever done. When i look back at it, i'm glad i did.
Heres what I did.

I took her outside, to make sure we were alone and wouldn't be bothered, and I told her I really needed to talk to her about something. We sat outside for a little while small talking, as people do when they're nervous and then she asked me 'whats wrong?'. So I explained to her (after a little sidestepping mind you) the whole concept of a condition called gynecomastia and how it was something i was suffering from.
She took it well.
She told me how of course she noticed, but she just thought it was because I was a little overweight. Ever since then I've been able to talk to her about it with ease.
To all of you guys out there not telling your girlfriends, just do it. She'll notice eventually, and she should understand and be compassionate about it. If she isn't, then you really should consider the type of person you're with, and your reasons for being with them.

Offline snoogans

Well been there done that for all the above posts. I would say it is easier to just let it happen as it happens. No matter how hard to try to hide it....girls always know ;-) I tried the vests, tight t-shirts under another t-shirt, I even tried saran-wrap once! No matter what girls can tell if there is something there. I'm 28 now and have had a problem since I was 14. I've had plenty of girlfriends and not one of them had an issue with it. Now I'm a little overwieght so I think they just assum it's part of that. I would say don't sweat it. If the girl is so turned off by it she wouldn't have started talking to you in the first place. Good luck man!

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I agree with everyone else.  I think girls don't really care about the boobs, they care about confidence.  

Unfortunetly, it's guys with boobs that more often than not, lack confidence.  :(

If you can somehow develop a good self-image, you can accomplish anything you want.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2005, 05:03:10 PM by jc71 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024