Author Topic: Where should the incision be made??  (Read 2346 times)

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
I went to one surgeon whom I didn't like at all...and he said that he would cut directly through my nipple :o to perform the  glandular excision.  Is this correct because i've heard of other doctors making a small incision below the nipple.  He said that the nipple is very resiliant and would heal back very niclely with no scare.  Was he crazy or is this the best way to go.  Please let me know guys.....By the way, I'm not going to that guy anyways, so if he is crazy it is fine for you to mention.

Thanks

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
Mine did it through my armpits.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
did no one else that has read this thread have the surgery?  All opinions are welcome.  I'm just wondering where everyone had it made.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
My PS made a semi-circular incision on the lower half of the areola. Right where the areola and the rest of the skin meet. Incisions have healed well. IMHO, if you have the incision made on the chest, this is the most logical place for it.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline NoMoreBoobies

• Posting Member
Yeah, I just got back from my consultation with a different surgeon and he is great.  That is exactly where he is going to make the insicion(on the bottom where the areola meets my regular skin)

Offline Spleen

My doc used the same approach (periareolar) as Bambu.  The scar is virtually invisible.  If you look for my follow up report on the Surgery forum you can see the results in all it's I-feel-uncomfortable-looking-at-another-man's-nipple glory.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 10:57:18 AM by Spleen »

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
lower half of areola for me
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024