Author Topic: Advice  (Read 1863 times)

Offline jimmy1234

• Posting Member
I had minor gynecomastia with puffy nipples. A couple of years back I had lipo and foloow up surgery to repair it. At first I wa very pleased with the results but lately i have noticed the puffyness kinda returning. Not to the extent that it was before but still noticable. I live in Canada and was wondering how much it would cost for revision surgery or even if it would be nessecary.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Have you discussed this issue with your PS?

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
assume price would be just a little less than regular.  it's only necessary if you reach a point you can't put up with it.  but it may abate if there's an underlying hormone situation and you address it.  if there is, you want to do that preventatively anyway so it also doesn't get worse over time  if you talk with the ps, he may refer you to an endocrinologist to see if that's the case.  i assume you're not doing heavy pot or taking propecia or anything obvious like that. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline jimmy1234

• Posting Member
My testosterone levels are low normal levels. my endo doesn't think it's a hormone thing as well.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if what you say is true, you assume that would just leave stretching or tension or something if it didn't get the chance to heal up really well, seems unlikely but i dunno.  then talk to your ps like gb says.   

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Who is your PS, if you don't mind me asking?

GB...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024