Author Topic: Everyone on this site is FULL OF SHIT!!!!!!!  (Read 11405 times)

Offline stepgranpep

• Posting Member
darn all of you dumbshit teenagers who think that you have man boobs. I'm so fucking tired of looking at your whiny complaints!! My breasts were huge when I was 15. Now, I'm 25 and I'm a full C-cup on my best day after a week of starving myself. I want to die every single day of my life. I've never been laid, I haven't been swimming since before puberty, and God knows I can't afford any kind of cosmetic surgery. I went to this website forever ago; and the only person I found who had any kind of useful information that was applicable to my life was some dumbass who told me to buy this double front compression shirt from some lingeree company I never heard of. -I Bought it, and my self esteem went up for about two seconds. Within the next two seconds I hugged some chick; and she was like: Are you wearing a girdle?! You're wearing a girdle!!! This fucking girdle cost me fifty dollars that I did not have, so I tried to play it off like she was just drunk, and I was like "What? You're crazy! Dur hur hur!" But ever since then, everytime someone touches me; they're like: What the hell are you wearing, dude? Some kind of bulletproof-vest? I'm always going to be poor, and that's the upside to my predicament. At least most poor people can die in a puddle of their own vomit with a shred of dignity. -Not me. When I die, When I die, the coroner's probably gonna' be like "Holy shit, lookit them titties!!!" And rape me like a common whore. darn you all and your non man-boobs. I hope you all die. Fuckers,

Offline mykytyn69

• Posting Member
start saving up there is a thing called a J.O.B lol surgery is well worth it
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 04:29:09 AM by mykytyn69 »

Offline stepgranpep

• Posting Member
Really? A J.O.B., Gee, I never thought of that! -Because I'm a fucking retard! I'll just go get one of these J.O.B's that you speak of and magically be able to turn it into a 3.6 G's! That it'll take to get rid of my 38DD'S!! Thank you so much!! You fucking not a nice person!! How can I ever thank you?!?!

GynO_DuDe

First of all, I have no idea if your taking the piss or if your being serious, but honestly, the negative attitude ain't gonna help you ... if anything it's gonna tear you apart even more. Theirs only one solution and thats surgery.

You think most of us have a tree that grows money or something? I had to use my student loan, and sell my car to fund my operation. Others are working their asses off saving up aswell ...

Do you realise how satisfying post-op will be if you worked your ass off to pay for it? Trust me, what you got to do is, disconnect yourself from your current so called friends, become anti-social for a year or so, and work work work, get the operation, and then make new friends. Thats all I can suggest, because at the minute your obviously not happy with your friends if their taking the piss out of you.

Im 22 and two of my mates know about my operation, my uncle knows he's 25. My mum knows, my sister knows, my dad knows ... why? because the way I confronted them about my gyne (and I had seriously huge breasts) was the fact that I was originally a very fat guy and after weightloss I told them my breasts aren't going to get rid of themselves and operation was the only way. Im also generally a joker so I managed to talk about the operation like it's nothing serious so theirs no reason for them to think of it as a serious issue.

Offline cecly

• Silver Member
Yep, money doesn't grow on trees mate. I worked hard to get the operation. Take up another job?

Offline Tiffany

• Posting Member
Sir,
  If you truly have gyne you shouldn't allow a root of bitterness grow within you. It doesn't help your problem and will only alienate you from those who could be friends of a like infirmity and show compassion in an hour in which you feel down.
  If you are blessed with the health to work a job or even take a second job it would be better than wallowing in self pity.
  If you cannot save or take a second job self pity and lashing out at those who try and come here for support is not the answer either. Many have deep rooted problems from this without being told they are full of ----.
  Sometimes the best thing to do is to just be content in whatsoever state we are in. Even when that is a place in our lives in which any answer seems hopeless. The answers always come in the Lord's time to those who patiently wait and trust in him. The thing that is hard to accept is that sometimes his answers aren't what we want. Still in all, getting mad or lashing out at others isn't helping anyone.
  If you don't have gyne and are merely taking opportunity to lash out at the hurting and afflicted it is neither manly nor showing any form of compassion.
  Those who believe in God know that with the same measure they manifest the uncaring attitude of their hardened heart it will be measured back unto them.
  Those who don't believe in God still know that it is easy to feel like a big man when you pick on the weak. Those who are weakened by an affliction that may make them feel insecure deep down inside. The answer isn't in making yourself feel like a man by lashing out at those who struggle with the reality of having women-like breasts.
  This is something only you can seek out for yourself. The people here have given ideas for coping and dealing with gynecomastia.
  You can accept it or reject it as you see fit.
  May God bless,

Tiff
It's too easy to get on a "woe is me" kick.
Life is too good in other ways.
If I can't poke fun of myself I sure would be pathetic.

Offline Tazads111

• Posting Member

Offline don_joe

• Silver Member

Offline gbymoobs

• Posting Member
I'll just go get one of these J.O.B's that you speak of and magically be able to turn it into a 3.6 G's! That it'll take to get rid of my 38DD'S!!

Don't wast your time on this guy, he is just trying to take a crack at us...  :D

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
darn all of you dumbshit teenagers who think that you have man boobs. I'm so fucking tired of looking at your whiny complaints!! My breasts were huge when I was 15. Now, I'm 25 and I'm a full C-cup on my best day after a week of starving myself. I want to die every single day of my life. I've never been laid, I haven't been swimming since before puberty, and God knows I can't afford any kind of cosmetic surgery. I went to this website forever ago; and the only person I found who had any kind of useful information that was applicable to my life was some dumbass who told me to buy this double front compression shirt from some lingeree company I never heard of. -I Bought it, and my self esteem went up for about two seconds. Within the next two seconds I hugged some chick; and she was like: Are you wearing a girdle?! You're wearing a girdle!!! This fucking girdle cost me fifty dollars that I did not have, so I tried to play it off like she was just drunk, and I was like "What? You're crazy! Dur hur hur!" But ever since then, everytime someone touches me; they're like: What the hell are you wearing, dude? Some kind of bulletproof-vest? I'm always going to be poor, and that's the upside to my predicament. At least most poor people can die in a puddle of their own vomit with a shred of dignity. -Not me. When I die, When I die, the coroner's probably gonna' be like "Holy shit, lookit them titties!!!" And rape me like a common whore. darn you all and your non man-boobs. I hope you all die. Fuckers,

Dude...

No matter the 'size' of the G, the 'psychological pain' is all the same my man. From puffy nips to full blown 'D' cup breasts (that I had) and beyond, the sufferer endures the same embarrassment and shame.

You speak of not being laid and no swimming since puberty... I'm sure that applies to many of the members here dude. You are not alone! I had not gone swimming in 31 years due to G. That's longer than you've been alive my friend... ;)  As far as getting laid, well my first was when I was 21, and up until my G surgery, I wore a t-shirt while having sex.   :-\

As for you not liking the compression vest, try a 'few sizes too small' t-shirt. This will provide good compression while not having the 'feel' of a bulky vest.

Yeah, I hear you about the 'hugging' dude...  I avoided hugging at all costs. If it did happen, then it wasn't a 'full' body-to-body hug. Actually I did hug my Step-Daughter in a full body hug and I was like 'OMG, did she feel my m(o)(o)bs?' Just a terrible thought...   :-\

You are just 25, there is plenty of time for you to earn enough money to have the operation. I mean, I didn't have the procedure done until I was 41....  Better late than never eh?

The moral of the story is...  stop feeling sorry for yourself, earn some coin and then get the surgery...  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline chipsmagee

• Posting Member

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Sounds like honestly the best thing is to get counseling from someone who knows about this and can help.

Yes, money is a big deal for some.  Which is why I am looking towards garments that can hide it without being noticeable if I am touched.  My wife notices one, but not the other, but it isn't as tight as i would like. 

Bad mouthing and cursing the only community out there to help isn't the answer. 

I hope you can find the help you need, but I am afraid you may have lost any help you want from here. 

Offline BadCaseGyno

• Bronze Member
If you are for real, cut back on your spending and start saving. Just think to yourself that you'll do whatever it takes. If it means eating nothing but cup noodles for a year, selling most of your crap, taking out a loan, working two jobs, and borrowing money from your parents, then so be it. Whatever it costs, you'll pay it.

I have a case of puffy nipples with a small amount of breast tissue, which makes me look like i have two pointy things on my chest. Gyne of any kind really sucks. I'm in a state of limbo right now. I'm 16, and I have already talked to my parents. They would support me both financially and emotionally in the surgery, but I have to wait 6 months. So, that's that. If you are serious about all this, then you'll find a way to pay for it. Even if it means selling the very computer you visit this forum on, you'll do it. I don't have the money for surgery right now either, but I could think of a million ways to make it if need be.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
You have good wisdom for being 16....

But in cases like mine, I have a family, my wife and 4 kids, so much isn't attainable too.  Which you end up looking for other alternatives.

But like you said, if you really want something, you will make it happen. 

Offline Ben2cat

• Posting Member
I with you in your battle.... the whole matrix is extreme..... horrible shame. horrible, I will pray for you and keep your head up... it is to avoid looking down at them...
I can relate... you are not alone

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024