Author Topic: Gyne Decisions  (Read 3219 times)

Offline csham

• Posting Member
Hi guys i'm a 15 year old with gyne and wondering what to do. I am still going through puberty and develped gyne about a year ago. My brother had the same thing and ended up getting surgery. I'm wondering that if he had to have surgery  and it didnt go away for him with the end to puberty if I will be faced with the same decision. How common is it that the gyne goes away after puberty? And when it does, are there any signs left or is it completely gone. I'm wondering wether to get this taken care of now or wait and hope i outgrow it.
Thanks Guys

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I'm going to be blunt with you. If it didn't go away for your brother it probably won't go away for you. I suggest you try to get surgery.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline csham

• Posting Member
Ok but the only thing is i dont know if he waited until he was out of puberty to see if it went away. But I've heard that if there is gland or tissue or something then its there to stay so i think it is.

Thanks

Offline Spleen

I'm going to be blunt with you. If it didn't go away for your brother it probably won't go away for you. I suggest you try to get surgery.

Blarney, on what do you base that probability?  90% of pubertal cases resolve on their own and it's not necessarily tied to what happens to another family member.

csham, I suggest you wait until you mature.  At 15 it's expected to go away on it's own.  It's just a fact of life for guys in puberty.  If you still have a problem as an adult then maybe look at surgery as an option, but at 15 you might be better off standing pat.  So many young guys have pubertal gyne it's not really a big deal.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I base it on 2 things. One, he has had it for a year, and two, his brother had it and it didn't go away. It's the same thing with my family, my brother had it and even before I got it, i was suspecting that I might get it. I was right. It definitley runs in the family.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I do not wish to jump int the midst of an argument, But I guess there are times when it cannot be avoided.

I would suggest waiting until you are through puberty and your hormones have stabilized at their adult levels.

Glandular tissue does shrink over time if there is not the hormones available to sustain it.  This happens to women too and explains,in part, why a post-menopausal woman's breasts will shrink and droop
Grandpa Dan

Offline Blitz

• Gold Member
  • Thank you Fielding
Go and see a doctor and explain what happened to your brother.  See someone who is a professional in this field.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024