Author Topic: using estrogen or other supplement to regrow tissue  (Read 1690 times)

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
ok so i had surgery 5 weeks ago and one of my nipples is inverted, would taking a mild dose of estrogen help solve this problem??? thanks for any advice...

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
First, it is too soon after your surgery to realize your final result.

Second, Estrogen would no doubt cause the residual glandular tissue to regrow. The problem is that you would soon be right back where you started or possibly even worse. This makes no sense at all.

Be patient, It may take a few months before you see the final result.
Grandpa Dan

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
my surgery (revision) involved taking more tissue out of both nipples no lipo since i have low bf.
when i flex my nipples somewhat crater. After my first surgery i got my final result 2 weeks post op, and this time around I dread that i might be stuck with a cratered or inverted nipple
testing a mild dose of estrogen and stopping after short periods of time seems like it could possibly treat this type of defect...

Offline kingboob

I can follow your logic....... but if you have a large crater then that would suggest too much tissue was removed from one location -  So there may not be enough tissue left over to 'regrow'............ plus using estrogens can not be health for the male body at all.

Also you are too soon out of surgery to tell what the final result is going to be, minor problems such as craters & wrinkles can often work out fine once the swelling has gone and the skin has snapped back in a few weeks time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024