Author Topic: High LH  (Read 4729 times)

Offline (TOP SECRET)

• Posting Member
Hi,

I did a blood test and the result was normal except the LH level is higher then the normal, so what the solution to reduce the LH to normal level? and is it the reason for Gynecomastia?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 04:47:48 AM by (TOP SECRET) »

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
what is LH?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...
My before and after surgery pics: Leave a comment if you look!! (HAD THE WRONG LINK UP! THIS IS THE ONE WITH ALL THE PICS)
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19342.0

Offline (TOP SECRET)

• Posting Member
what is LH?

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

its a Luteinizing hormone

Offline fluffy_tits

• Gold Member
Yea if your hormone levels are out of wack it cause it and if your testerone is low i think it can cause gynecomastia aslo.

Fluffy( o )v( o )...

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm not that familiar with lh, though i've obviously heard it discussed, it's t/e ratios you hear about most commonly as getting gyne started.  remember though that the pathology of gyne is still kind of cloudy in some ways, a lot of it is just termed idiopathic, meaning it's not clear why exactly it started. 

you'll get the best discussion of this subject talking with an endocrinologist, though he or she may or may not be that familiar with gyne, though hopefully most should know something. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
Seeing an endocrinologist was the best thing I could have done. I ended up later showing this information to Dr. Jacobs who made the ultimate decison that surgery was right for me.

Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Some Doctors specialize within a specialty. An Endocrinologist may specialize in any of several ways. One may treat primarily liver problems and another may treat diabetics. You would want to see one who specializes in reproductive issues.
Grandpa Dan

Offline flip9111

• Posting Member
Lh is a hormone that is released by your anterior pituitary and causes your gonads (testes) to release testosterone.... I wouldnt think that would cause it...  if anything it would cause you test to be high....

hope that helps..

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024