Author Topic: How to combat Gynecomastia  (Read 5101 times)

Offline Supergman11

I’ve had man boobs since I was nine years old.  And back then few kids were fat so I was the only kid with them that I knew. I was also a lazy fat ass which makes it a hundred times worse. 

Some strategies I used to cope are as follows:

•   First off, don't compare yourself to perfect people.  If you have puffy nipples, nobody cares, chicks like them, don’t worry about it.

•   Wear white undershirts or wife beaters that are a size or two smaller under a bigger shirt.

•   You aren’t the only one, look at the Rock (the pro wrestler) or Ken Shamrock they both had low body fat and man boobs, and they took off their shirt in front of millions of people to earn a living.  What makes their situation better is that they lowered their body fat and built up the pectoral muscles to give a muscular shape.

•   Use your psychological anguish as motivation and fuel to get into the gym.  Don’t huddle up in a ball and feel hopeless or victimized.  Get mad instead, it maybe going to the “Dark Side” a bit but it is motivating and a constructive way to deal with psychological distress.

o   Lower body fat first (be patient).  I suggest ellipticals, stair climbers, and boxing.

o   Then lift weights, never do decline or flat bench, (or until you get in good shape).  Do upper chest exercises.

o   Focus on shoulders and arms; they will make your chest look proportionately smaller.

o   Diet is just as important as exercise.

•   Eat Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cabbage, Zinc vitamins, and Red grapes, they help reduce estrogen levels. Eat red meat (increases testosterone).

o   Don’t eat Grape Fruit, drink more than two alcoholic drinks at a time, smoke marijuana, or too much dairy products, (increases estrogen).

If you trim up and get buffed up a bit people can barely notice your man boobs.  When I was young and in high school I had at least C cups, my man boobs protruded just as far as my gut. In my twenties I eventually got into good shape and when I went in the Army nobody ever said anything regarding man boobs. They were actually impressed with my muscle mass; even though I was still self conscious about my man boobs and big nipples that people could barely notice.  I have put on weight a few times since when I revert back to bad diet and no exercise, and the man boobs grow back.  I just pick up the hobby again.  This time I'm staying in shape for good!

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
you have a great outlook on life man! More power to you!  Well done! I agree with all you wrote,
 I hope some of the guys here will take this on board ;D

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i like a lot of the ideas and the attitude, though i'm going to disagree that this,

If you trim up and get buffed up a bit people can barely notice your man boobs

applies to majority of men with gyne. 

on the other hand, if you keep your attitude right, it matters a lot less whether they notice or not. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
If you read these pages long enough, you'll find someone to blame his gynecomastia on just about anything. A couple of years back ther was a discussion on whether Broccoli might be the cause. I sometimes find it difficult to take such things seriously but the person who asked the question about broccoli was sincere.

Most of us will never know what caused the condition so the subject of our focus should be to get this behind us and simply get on with our lives.

Incidentally, the Broccoli I had with dinner this evening was delicious.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024