Author Topic: beach or pool  (Read 29973 times)

hammer

I actually wear a tankini at the beach. It will hold, cover and support the girls at the beach. Doesn't look much different from a tank top.

Do you even bother to look at how old a thread is before you post on it? This thread started back in 2010 and ended in 2011! Sometime one should leave a sleeping thread sleep, and just start a new one!

Offline troubleddoc

• Bronze Member
Dear frnd,
M a 23 yr male a sportsperson with gyno. First dont lose hope n get pshycologically demoralised. U r a male got it.n just get urself checked by a endocrinologist if u feel Brest growing just to do ur hormonal studies n see if any medical condition related to it. Secondly if u go for surgery its like 100% Brest won't come back as all d breast tissue is removwd no way it will com e back. But most important is getting a good experience d doctor is d most important thing
Operated by Dr hari Menon on 16 June 2014☺☺☺😀😀😀😀😀😀😀

hammer

Dear frnd,
M a 23 yr male a sportsperson with gyno. First dont lose hope n get pshycologically demoralised. U r a male got it.n just get urself checked by a endocrinologist if u feel Brest growing just to do ur hormonal studies n see if any medical condition related to it. Secondly if u go for surgery its like 100% Brest won't come back as all d breast tissue is removwd no way it will com e back. But most important is getting a good experience d doctor is d most important thing

Young man, we are not psychologically demoralized at all we don't let having breast or others bother us as we are all self confident, and have great self esteem as well! Many of us have lived very full lives with gyne our entire life like myself, serving in the military for 11 years with breast, fathering 5 children, I now have 3 grand children! I owned my own construction company until becoming disabled and having to go on disability 16 years ago. I'm still married to the greatest woman I've ever known for 27 years as well who cares less that my breast are much bigger then hers!

I'm a sportsman too, maybe not like you, I hunt, and fish type sports. I was a diver too, as well as when I was in the Navy and guess what! HAVING BREAST IS NO BIG DEAL FOR ME!

Because of health problems I've been through surgeries that make have gyne surgery a walk in the park, like both knees replaced with prosthetics, two back surgeries, one lasting 9 hours and a host of others including a lost of my testicles which caused my breast to grow to a size H cup, so without the natural testosterone with the lost of the testicles I'm bound to have bigger breast! Yes I took injections for awhile but I didn't like the side effects.

So don't you judge us because we are strong enough to accept being man enough to accept having breast! We actually have much larger breast then most that are getting surgery, I personally I have no problem with people getting surgery, but you have a long way to go to become the man that we are, because it takes much more then having a flat chest to make you a man!

aboywithgirls

My wife got me a tankini with drawstring shorts to try this summer. I'll let you know how it goes.

That's great! Hope it will work as well for you as it does for me. I know the tankini can look a little girly. But having 38E breasts can look girly too. I don't want to have my breaststroke exposed in public anymore than a woman would and the tankini offers coverage and support as well as being able to enjoy the sun and water.

aboywithgirls

Quote from: troubleddoc link=topic=20364.msg189993#msg18999382413
Dear frnd,
[/quote

You should not judge us because we have chosen to keep our breasts. We certainly did not chose to grow them but now that we have them we are treated like freaks by ignorant people such as yourself. I have chosen to keep my breasts and care for my breasts like Any woman does including wearing a proper fitting bra, annual mammograms and other cancer screenings. Society needs to get over the idea of "normal" Because nobody is normal. I just want to live in a world where we don't have people pressuring people into risking there lives for a non essential surgery to make them "normal".

Offline Ellicopter

Yeah I started going shirtless a long time ago no one ever says anything. In the ocean at the pool, I know my friends wife is jealous cause mine are bigger than hers and I don't have to wear a top. Just ditch the shirt dude no one really cares, because its all in your head 

Offline walt

• Gold Member
I also agree I go to the pool and wear a speedo in all vibrant colors , most people don't even care to look at your boobs the wife suggested a one piece but I said no im a full B/C cup at this point and im ok with that

Offline TigerPaws

While a number of you have decided not to try and cover and conceal your breasts, many of the younger men are extremely self conscious and in fact embarrassed to overtly show their chests.
I have investigated several options and while we are focusing our efforts on the SportsVest at this time we have a SwimVest planned for a late spring/early summer release (I have a basic prototype already).

Unfortunately we do not have the time, personal and resources to bring two vastly different products to market. Besides releasing our SwimVest at this time (beginning of winter) would do very little for sales.

Rest assured a suitable product for men to be comfortable swimming in public will be forthcoming after the launch of the SportsVest.

Offline tedhasboobs

• Posting Member
Wearing a one piece bathing suit with a built in bra, under a shirt and shorts has worked out well for me. I bought mine new on ebay for 12.00
I'm Ted, and I have boobs.

Offline Jin

• Posting Member
I usually go topless with just my bikini bottoms. I am 38C and quite obvious so occasionally I will be asked to cover up. I just put on the top then.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024