Author Topic: Underworks Chest Concealer Tank sucks  (Read 4418 times)

Offline Mibu

• Posting Member
I just bought an XL Underworks chest concealer tank for around $45 in total (shipping was around $10). And I am very disappointed. The size of undershirt tanks I use are usually large or x-large, so I figured x-large would be a good bet for me. This shirt just by looking at it looked like a good size for me. But turned out it was extremely uncomfortable to put on. It had big thick compression pads near the chest that weren't well attached to the rest of the fabric. I tried about two times to put it on and it just felt uncomfortable as hell, and was giving me trouble to pull all the way down. I am 5.11, 215, so I am big, but not that big. X-large is usually my right size. It's very rare that I put on an X-large shirt that is too small, usually XXL is too big. But this just doesn't feel right on me. For now I do not recommend anyone buys this shirt. Or if you wear it and you have good results feel free to let me know.

Hopefully they let me return this for something else or for my money back. Right now $30-50 is about my price range, those doctor recommended $100 shirts are just too much for me at the moment.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The garment you got which does not fit and its replacement add up to the price of the garment the Dr. recommended.

Why did you not accept the opinion of the Dr.?
Grandpa Dan

DrBermant

I just bought an XL Underworks chest concealer tank for around $45 in total (shipping was around $10). And I am very disappointed. The size of undershirt tanks I use are usually large or x-large, so I figured x-large would be a good bet for me. This shirt just by looking at it looked like a good size for me. But turned out it was extremely uncomfortable to put on. It had big thick compression pads near the chest that weren't well attached to the rest of the fabric. I tried about two times to put it on and it just felt uncomfortable as hell, and was giving me trouble to pull all the way down. I am 5.11, 215, so I am big, but not that big. X-large is usually my right size. It's very rare that I put on an X-large shirt that is too small, usually XXL is too big. But this just doesn't feel right on me. For now I do not recommend anyone buys this shirt. Or if you wear it and you have good results feel free to let me know.

Hopefully they let me return this for something else or for my money back. Right now $30-50 is about my price range, those doctor recommended $100 shirts are just too much for me at the moment.

Sorry, not all garments are the same. I have evaluated many before ending up with these After Gynecomastia Surgery Compression Shirts years ago. If I could find some less expensive garments that were as effective or reliable, we would change in an instant.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024