Author Topic: NHS failure  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Mandrake

• Posting Member
I won't bore you with all the details but I had quite an athletic slim build and my main issue was puffy nipples.

After surgery my left looked good but my right had mild puffing of the nipple.

I also had issues with my right leaking liquid which seems to have stopped after a few months but my puffy nipple on the right still remains abit deflated puffy but still puffy.

I honestly don't feel much gland there apart from behind the top part of the nipple and it feels squishy not like it was before surgery could this be liquid trapped there or scar tissue perhaps?

Weirdly enough if I wear a compression vest for two days or tape my nipple won't be puffy for 2 hours after I take it off which is quite strange.

I want to get my right sorted out but I doubt the NHS will allow me to fix something they didn't sort out the first time :(

Offline improving

• Silver Member
Sorry to hear of your misfortunes mate. Book yourself in for at least a consultation with Levick or Karadis so they can tell you where they went wrong and what needs to be done.

Offline Mandrake

• Posting Member
It's not that bad looking I can live with it but I am probably getting check up just incase :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024