Author Topic: Do I have gyne?  (Read 1693 times)

Offline apex

Hello. I'm an overweight male in my early 20s and I was wondering if there's any way of telling if I have gyne. I know I used to have it when I was younger, but since I gained weight lately it's hard to tell.

If i touch my breasts it kind of feels like touching any other muscle, like my biceps for example. Instead of a bump under my nipple it feels more like a very shallow hole thought.

Is there any way to tell if I still have gyne without going to a doctor?

And I'm sorry for my bad english -- I'm not a native speaker.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
If you're lucky, it went away, which is fairly common, except for the unfortunate rest of us.  

You don't seem to suggest that you have any enlargement in your chest area.  Excess weight can either influence hormones in the gyne direction or create pseudogynecomastia, which is not the real thing.  Losing weight might help answer the question, and if you post pictures in the pictures section you'll get some opinions, but without any other information to go by, there's no reason to believe you have it.  

And your English so far is better than that of some native speakers ;)  

« Last Edit: September 27, 2005, 07:39:50 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
since i asume u have no pain from it its only a cosmetic issue therefore if u cant tell u have it then why would you care? are you concerned that you shouldnt bother losing weight because you might not look as good as u wish? there is only one way to find out and losing weight is a health issue too.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024