Author Topic: ab-solved  (Read 3949 times)

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
Has anyone tried a 'topical fat loss' cream or product?

If so, are you familiar with 'ab-solved' by avant labs?

I was wondering if it would actually work to remove fatty pecs...

This site has a description, & lots of reviews

http://www.beyondmuscle.com/?products_id=675

Along with a bunch of other, similar products here:

http://www.beyondmuscle.com/c88_Topical_Fatloss_Weightloss.html

the only thing i thought was kind of suspicious,

the fact that both of these forums have the same posts:

http://forums.bulknutrition.com/?showtopic=1467

http://forums.beyondmuscle.com/?showtopic=1467

Could all the posts possibly be fake, mabe from the avant labs creators themselves?

I just want an 'easy fix' product (other than surgery) that will actually work to remove fat (with a good diet, etc.) JEEZ  >:(
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 07:09:17 PM by mamah_187 »

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
absolved is exactly like every topical fat loss agent out there.. it directs blood flow to that tissue and if u are in a -kcal defecit u should be able to burn fat becaues blood is flowing there.

it has a bunch of other un proven ingredients that claim that it also helps burn fat but the only thing actually proven to work is yohimbine.

also ab-solved has a cortisol supressing agent also proven to work.. cortisol is responsible for certain types of fat deposits.

if u have fat on ur chest, are fairly low bodyfat, and use a topical on ur chest with proper nutrition u should see some results. i doubt it will be anything major at all, but a few things to consider before u use one..

1.  are you between 10-14% bodyfat

2.  are you prepaired to go on a diet and be consistant with eating less than ur maintance.

3.  are you prepared to use a ketogenic diet

if these 3 factors are not used with topicals u r wassting money and time, and only will frustrate yourself when u see 0 results.

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
hey thanks for the response..

im not sure of my body fat %, but im not overweight..

im relatively skinny, and have a medium, nice build all over

with exception to the fat in the pecs...so I must be within that range..

do you have any suggestions on healthy pills I could take, along with the diet? and what do you mean by 'ketogenic'?

im assuming the results (whether minor or major) should be permanent..which makes me wonder why absolved isnt more popular??

thanks,
dan

Offline Puffynip

• Posting Member
I like their Lipoderm Ultra… It gives me a temporary fix. I only have one side that is puffy (nip) but allying the LU makes it look normal for 3-4 hours. Any repeat applications later in the day last only 1-2 hours.

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
puff,

Lipoderm Ultra is supposed to be permanent though...mabe you arnt using enough of it, or dieting properly...?

But I just read that lipoderm is better than absolved so mabe im going to try that instead...

Where did you buy it?

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
Hmmm, so Lipoderm actually helps for a bit?  Does it wash off when swimming?

That sounds like just the think I've been looking for.

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
its supposed to be permanent...

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
don't hold your breath though, seen this come up lots, yohimburn and others, and never seen anybody claim it went away.  only once seen a guy say he thought it went down, but that wasn't saying much.  i think the problem is there's way more involved than just the fat.  unfortunately i.m.h.o. it's not going to be a fix.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline opkcz

• Posting Member
Yeah, I wouldn't expect it to permanently take care of the problem, but if it makes the nipples hard for a few hours, that would be enough to get through some things.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
try skulpt on pecs.

lipoderm is specificially for fat, whereas skulpt was developed to combat/help gyno.

Offline mamah_187

• Posting Member
    • need a solution
Thanks guys

Have you tried skulpt? I heard it gives bad breath and some other side effects, but I could really care less...

I just want something that works...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024