Author Topic: Already been to doctor  (Read 1813 times)

Offline JWR

• Posting Member
I went to the doctors about mild case of gyne, just puffy nipples really no gland tissue as such however i may be wrong.

I had a blood test but the doc did not get back to me with the results and i conclude that everything must be normal in my endocrine system.

He said that it would go on its own accord. I would like to start Rebound XT or a similar product.
I turn 18 on Dec 1st would i be able to take such a product?

Also are there any other products out there that people with similar mild cases have used with success?

I have heard Nolva and relox are common practise?

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
go to an endo.

i did same thing at your age, and doc said i didn't have gyno and what i wanted was cosmetic surgery

wierd, since gyno surgery is cosmetic surgery

whatever, he took my blood concluded everything was ok

at 19 i started using skulpt topicall.. took care of gyno about 70%.  i then went on 40 mgs tamixfen, and 4 pills rebound xt for 2 months and the gyno seemed to completely resolve after that.

if he concluded everything is ok

it woudlnt hurt to try tamixfen/rebound xt for a short period to see if it helps.  IT wont impact your hormones to a great degree..

however your best option here is again to see an endo, get the real scope on things, and then explain to him that you want to try tamixfen/ai/whatever to help the condition

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I agree,  See an Endocrinologist who specializes in reproductive issues.  Get copies of your lab results from the other Doctor and take them with you.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024