Author Topic: need advice  (Read 1853 times)

Offline ironman5643

I am 18 years old, and have had gynecomastia since I was about 11. I had a liposuction surgery when i was 16 which removed about half of the hard glandular tissue, but the puffy nipple still remained the same size. I am about to have another surgery to make my nipple smaller, the surgeon sais that he is going to melt the fat under my chest so that it will be flat and cut my nipple to size it down. Other than my gyno problem, i am very satisfied with my body and chest. Since maintaining a muscular complexion is important i dont want to end up flat chested, so should i tell the surgeon just to resize the nipple or go ahead and remove all fatty and glandular tissue from my chest?

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Why not pose the question you ask to your surgeon?  He or she is best placed to know how to manage your expectation. No one on here is likely to examine you and be able to address your concerns - and very few of the users on this forum are medically qualified to give an opinion anyway!

I have another first consultation with a surgeon next week and will be asking him what options, if any are available to me in terms of what kind of surgery may take place and what results I can expect.  The reason I have discounted other surgeons that I have seen is because despite very specific questions, I don't feel as if they have managed my expectations very well.  Some I don't think were too read up on gynaecomastia as they mainly deal with female breast reduction and augmentation.

Not sure if this helps much.  Best of luck.

Offline ironman5643

thanx for the advice

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024