Author Topic: Long Nipples  (Read 7901 times)

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
I have just started my research and was wondering if anyone has a situation like mine.

My needs:
I require a nipple reduction procedure only.  The areolas themselves are fine as they are....just long nipples that protrude out too far.

Has anyone had (or know a friend) that has had a procedure to correct this?  Also, any particulars on the procedure (type of method used, time required, complications, cost)

Also wondering if you know of ST. LOUIS area surgeons that come recommended for this or similar gyno procedures.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks so much.

DrBermant

I have just started my research and was wondering if anyone has a situation like mine.

My needs:
I require a nipple reduction procedure only.  The areolas themselves are fine as they are....just long nipples that protrude out too far.

Has anyone had (or know a friend) that has had a procedure to correct this?  Also, any particulars on the procedure (type of method used, time required, complications, cost)

Also wondering if you know of ST. LOUIS area surgeons that come recommended for this or similar gyno procedures.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks so much.

Long Nipple Reduction can be done alone when the problem is only one of a big nipple, the structure above the areola or as part of a two stage Long Nipple Reduction after Sculpture Behind the Areola.

Your options depend on the actual problem which are best explored during a consultation.  Our patients who come from St. Louis typically start with our Preliminary Remote Discussion.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024