Author Topic: Longgggggg Nipples  (Read 2284 times)

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
At the age of 47 I'm finally taking care of a problem that I've had since the age of about 10.  Thanks to the web and this particular website, I've become better educated on the subject matter and the corrective procedures that exist today.

I have long nipples, not to be confused with "puffy nipples".  It's the nipples themselves that protrude out too far from the areola.  I realize that there are cases much more dramatic than mine but the teasing, avoidance of certain clothing, and shirtless situations have been nonetheless very real to me for a long, long time.  Long nipples exagerate the overall contour of the body and act as tripods under a shirt.

Today I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon here in St. Louis.  The procedure is scheduled for the 17th.

Is there anyone out there who has a condition similar to what I've described?  I will post pictures in the near future.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
Ouch!!! will they perform the procedure with a mini cigar-cutter?

Only kidding , welcome to the forum . It's great that you are proactive in resolving your situation.
I had my surgery just before xmas , have you got butterflys yet? If so don't worry .....it's a liberating experience  ;D
Good luck mate

Offline markashleigh1979

Hi Billyboy , if you go to one of the very first threads in the Uk room , you will see my ten days post op pics. I was very bruised after surgery but within 10 days all bruising had nearly gone .  ;D

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
Mark,

No mini cigar cutter!  At a reduced surgical fee however, I opted for a rather experimental procedure......they apply BBQ sauce and then turn a pitbull loose.

Seriously, it's done on an outpatient basis with local anethesia and takes about 1 hour.  

Offline markashleigh1979

Mark,

No mini cigar cutter!  At a reduced surgical fee however, I opted for a rather experimental procedure......they apply BBQ sauce and then turn a pitbull loose.

mmmmmm BBQ sauce........ ;D , but now i am going to think of your nipples every time i want a bacon bun  :( .ha ha ha

It's great that you can go home straight after the operation ; i imagine that you will be able to see the finished results within a week ? ;D

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
Mark,

Yes, I should see results in about a week.  As with any procedure involving incision/trauma, there will be some swelling at first and a small scar but I should be able to see the difference rather soon.  

My plastic surgeon is not Dr. Bermant (I'm located too far from him), but Bermant's site shows the type of procedure performed.  If you Google "male nipple reduction surgery", it will get you to that site.

I'm counting the days.

DrBermant

At the age of 47 I'm finally taking care of a problem that I've had since the age of about 10.  Thanks to the web and this particular website, I've become better educated on the subject matter and the corrective procedures that exist today.

I have long nipples, not to be confused with "puffy nipples".  It's the nipples themselves that protrude out too far from the areola.  I realize that there are cases much more dramatic than mine but the teasing, avoidance of certain clothing, and shirtless situations have been nonetheless very real to me for a long, long time.  Long nipples exagerate the overall contour of the body and act as tripods under a shirt.

Today I had a consultation with a plastic surgeon here in St. Louis.  The procedure is scheduled for the 17th.

Is there anyone out there who has a condition similar to what I've described?  I will post pictures in the near future.

Long Nipple Reduction can be done alone when the problem is only one of a big nipple, the structure above the areola or as part of a two stage Long Nipple Reduction after Sculpture Behind the Areola.

For long nipples alone without gland reduction, the bruising is typically minimal with my techniques.

Options depend on the actual problem which are best explored during a consultation.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024