Author Topic: why diff than female reduction?  (Read 2316 times)

Offline NorCALSpeed

• Posting Member
  • Selling rocks for surgery bitches.
my friend got a reduction this year (DD to C, sad day for america) and she had to wear a sports bra thing for a month. but it was optional for comfort. after that she can do what she wants clothing wise, and exercise soon. So how come we have to wear a vest for like 6 months?

Also, do people notice the vest under your shirt at all? Any problems with airport security? Thanks.

DrBermant

my friend got a reduction this year (DD to C, sad day for america) and she had to wear a sports bra thing for a month. but it was optional for comfort. after that she can do what she wants clothing wise, and exercise soon. So how come we have to wear a vest for like 6 months?

Also, do people notice the vest under your shirt at all? Any problems with airport security? Thanks.

Female Breast Reduction is a different operation because I am trying to sculpt a Female Breast at a smaller size, not a male chest.  The female breasts is supposed to look and move much different than the male chest.

Male Chest Compression helps optimize scars.  My female breast reduction patients can use their bras to help with pressure on their scars during evolution.

I have done many patients from around the world who travel through airport security after surgery.  None have told me of any problems with such screenings.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
We don't have to wear the vests for 6 months, not sure where you got that info from?  Some PS will say you don't even need a vest while most recommend to wear one for 2-4 weeks.

Offline NorCALSpeed

• Posting Member
  • Selling rocks for surgery bitches.
I said six months cuz i saw a post from a guy who said he was still wearing one to try to help swelling and scar tissue and he was weeks and weeks into it. is the vest noticeable under clothing?

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
I'm only wearing the tensor wrap and it's not noticeable under clothing, and it provides lots of compression.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024