Author Topic: Already Improvement! wow  (Read 1954 times)

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Hi People,
Please refer to my thread:
On3rd March.

http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=1;action=display;num=1141445418

I have been to this Yogic Guru and have returned back just couple of days back.
He has assured me that the glands and the fat will fade away if not 100% atleast by 60 to 75%...

I am so happy with his confidence.He has treated many guys as I had written in  my previous threads.

Now he has tailored 2 kinds of Yoga pranayama's which brings the body back to its original state and whatever is worng can be cured.Even the Docotors dont believe but these things happen here in India.

I have done just for 2 days and letme do the workouts for atleast 15 to 20 days before I could post my pics.

I am already feeling a little improvement.But lets see if it works out!! ;D Atleast I will not have to go under knife!!!

c ya and please wait for the results.

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
take before and after photos buddy to show how much of a benefit does occur

Offline indian

• Posting Member
Before Pics are alreadu there:
http://photos.yahoo.com/rahul_the_dude2000

After photos I will be posting say after 15 to 20 days.Right now you cant make out much difference in pics as it's been just 2 days of workout.

Offline phantom

• Gold Member
Secrets of more than 1000 years?  WOW.  If information has been so closely 'guarded' for so, so long, there must be truth in it.

I am so happy you have found reconciliation with yourself - even before you have reached the minimum 60% improvement!  And all this for $100?  Bargain!  And as you say, once you are cured of your gynaecomastia (well at least 60% cured) by the end of April, your Guru will most certainly will become the No.1 enemy of those greedy surgeons!  I think I despise my surgeon already!

Well done and congratulations.  I will be watching this thread with keen interest and can't wait for your next set of photos in two or three weeks time.

Best of luck - Not that you need it LOL ;D

PS Can you make sure you add your new pics to this thread as I will be saving it to 'My Favourites' as I wouldn't want to miss any updates.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2006, 10:17:43 PM by phantom »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024