Author Topic: SWELLING AND BRUISING 1 MONTH POST OP  (Read 3047 times)

Offline bigtymer11235

• Posting Member
IM STILL SWOLLEN AND BRUISED 1 MONTH POST OP.  I WENT FOR A FOLLOW UP AND HE SAID IT WAS BLOOD THAT HAS ACCUMULATED AND THATS WHY MY CHEST FEELS SO HARD.  IS THIS NORMAL 1 MONTH AFTER LIPO?  AND WILL THIS BLOOD NATURALY RESORB AFTER A WHILE?

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member
I'm six weeks post-op and the pain has just started subsiding this past week.  I was really concerned at 4 weeks but felt a little reassured at 5.  Now I am confident the pain will be gone within 1-2 weeks as it is minimal now.  The following is from liposuction.com:

"During the days and weeks following liposuction, the degree of soreness and swelling is a function of the type of aftercare procedures employed. Soreness is usually the most intense 2 to 4 days after liposuction and then decreases steadily. The tenderness and soreness typically is quite bothersome for up to 4 weeks, but gradually subsides over the following next 4 to 8 weeks."

Offline monty

• Posting Member
Just about one month out and a little soreness but mostly numb. So numb that on my last two visits because one side of my chest had fluid build up(and it was hard like bigtymer's) my Dr. was able to pull out that nasty fluid bigtymer was talking about without me feelin it. The first time there was a lot of it the second not so much. Dr said it was best to go ahead and remove it because it could hender recovery or possibly stay.

Offline hazzard623

• Bronze Member
  • zap that gyno
actually what is that fluid made up of. ???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024