Author Topic: I have a physical on march 16th, going to ask abou  (Read 2719 times)

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
I had my mom set up a physical for me on march the 16th.  I'm using this as an excuse to ask my doctor about gyno and what he thinks about it.  According to the pictures adn comments i've read and seen on here I think i have a mild to intermediate case of gyno.  I'm hoping my doc will be able to give me assistance.  Is there anything else you guys think i need to discuss with him when i ask him?

I'm in pretty good shape and my BF is around 11% so i want to make he just doesn't blow me off and tells me its all in my head.

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
I got one too soon, but I dont see a point in asking him anything. I already know everything there is to know about gyne basically.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You can discuss it with him . But you really shoud see a plastic surgeon.

Bodybuilder is right. Go see a Plastic Surgeon my man! Your GP probably knows very little of Gyne.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Gine2D

Tell the doctor that you want your hormones checked.

At a minimum get  Total Testosterone, free testosterone, SHBG, & estrogen E2 tested.  

If he does not know what those are have him refer you to a endocrinologist.

The total T should be in the high end of the range, the Free T should be >2%, The E2 should be in the bottom of the range.

A PS will tell you, "yes I can operate".  That is how they make a very good living & drive those fancy sports cars.

Good luck,

G

Offline pe175

• Silver Member
Perhaps i'll just explain my concerns with him about my hormone levels and then ask why i have all this fat around my chest.  Most likely he'll say it can only be corrected with plastic surgery, and then i'll ask him to reccomend a good one.  I'm really hoping this can be covered with surgery.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Tell him about how the fat concerns you. Ask you if he knows any good surgeons that can remove the gynecomastia. Don't play stupit. Let him know you have knowledge about it.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline hypo

Endocrinologist first- plastic surgeon second.

Gine2d is correct!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024