Author Topic: What to do??? Help  (Read 2199 times)

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
Alright, so this hot girl from school is into me. I want to hook up with her. But what I'm most worried about is my gyne.

How can I deal with it? If I darn her I can't have my puffy nips drooping down. She won't want to be with me and she will tell a bunch of people at school.

I look really good with a shirt on. But with it off, she is going to be in for a rude awakening, and I will probably no longer be this "good looking guy" she thought I was.

I need some sex advice to deal with the gyne. It is an obstacle, but I'm sure some of you have dealt with it.

PS: getting surgery possibly in Nov but no sooner

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Alright, so this hot girl from school is into me. I want to hook up with her. But what I'm most worried about is my gyne.

How can I deal with it? If I darn her I can't have my puffy nips drooping down. She won't want to be with me and she will tell a bunch of people at school.

I look really good with a shirt on. But with it off, she is going to be in for a rude awakening, and I will probably no longer be this "good looking guy" she thought I was.

I need some sex advice to deal with the gyne. It is an obstacle, but I'm sure some of you have dealt with it.

PS: getting surgery possibly in Nov but no sooner

I doubt your nips are puffier than mine were.  They never got in my way with the girls.  Girls don't care about them as much as you are.  If she's already into you then only if she's extremely shallow will she be turned off by them.  If she's that shallow you should be the one turned off.  One note:  Don't act like you're bothered by them while you're with her... act with confidence.  Believe me, I'm talking with much experience in this matter.  8)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
Yeah girls realy dont care that much about it, I have had a few lick them. Just stay    confident.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Make sure to wear good shoes, though.  They do care about that.  ;)

Offline Seal

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery in August 05
Don't let her see your little breasts no matter what.

Offline keelo

• Bronze Member
What the darn....I dont know what to do

Those guys who say girls dont care or whatever, how old are you 60? I'm 17. She hasnt seen guys like this....it will probably freak her out and disgust her

I gotta keep my nipples hard or something. But maybe i'm better off throwing away the opportunity to be with this hot chick. I mean, either way i'm going to be miserable right?

Or maybe try to hold off till after surgery, but that will be a pretty long time.

Wearing a shirt is not an option I dont think. She would think thats weird and would try to take it off.

Im so fucked......the only reason she likes me is because she thinks im good looking.

I'm a virgin, because of my gyno that has made me unconfident around girls. Now finally one has come to me and i dont know what the darn to do.

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
im 23 jakass if u dont want our advice why the hel did u ask? just go jack off.

Offline Murder_City

• Posting Member
  • good grief
just do it, if she gets freaked out find something about her to freak out about, lol

Offline nogyne29

• Posting Member
  • headstrong
alright dude,

what you've got to do is get her somewhere  where the room is cold. turn the air way up and you're nips will get hard. keep your shirt on as long as possible. just stay occupied with kissing her. then after a while, your shirt comes off and then its time to rock. when your done, wait awhile, put your shirt and underwear back on and just lay there for as long as you please.
or
just get her in the car, put her seat back all the way and get on top. pull down her panties, drop your draws and get it on. this way you don't even have to take your shirt off.
you can probably tell that i've got some experience in this dept. anyway, good luck to ya brother!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024