Author Topic: Bad things to say  (Read 2197 times)

Offline littes

• Posting Member
What is the worst thing have said to you about your gynecomastia???
Once at the swimming pool, when I was just 12, another boy said: "Why do you have boobs". Another time always at the pool in the same period a man: "You should where a bikini little bitch".
At school my nickname was "busty" or "boobs" :'( :'( :'(.
What about you????

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Sorry to hear about all the name calling, but don't let it get to you people are just very stupid and inconsiderate of others. I personally havent had anyone really comment about mine, my case isnt very severe and im good at hiding it. If others havemade fun of your condition a lot, im assuming you have a rather serious gynecomastia case?  If so, have you considered surgery ?

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
can't count how many cracks about bras i got, and mine is a mild case.  i mostly ignored it, i knew who i was, but that didn't stop it from scr*wing up my life.    
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
At the age of about 13, My mother said, "if they get any bigger, I'll have to get you a bra."  Mom realized almost at once that she had said the wrong thing and she never mentioned it again because she did not want to put me on the spot in that same way again. The problem was that they did get bigger and I did not feel at liberty to speak to my mother about it. That break in communication lasted about 30 years.

Should you have a similar experience, give Mom a second chance. I was really stupid to keep silent for so long.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024