Author Topic: NEW guy... HUGE MOOBS... what do i do?  (Read 4289 times)

Offline user name

• Posting Member
hello there guys... ive just recently began undertaking a new leg in my life. i am a health advocate now, and in the past 5 months have lost around 100pounds. i am 21 years old now and weigh 230lbs. once i get back down to my high school weight (180lbs) i am going to start packing on muscle vigorously. i used to lift weights like a hoss in high school and only developed my moobs when i stopped track/football/wrestling/lifting weights in high school (about 17 yrs old) they have gone down a bit since i weighed 330lbs, but they are still massive. i want to get around 15% bodyfat before i go under the knife. but im scared to do a surgery of this nature. i have seen good results here of ppl. with little baby moobs, and puffy nips.. etc. but nothing as advanced as mine. does anyone have any pics of before/after of ppl. that have undergone advanced plastic surgery to correct gyne? i guess i could post of pics later of what they looked like at 330lbs, and what they look like now. i just dont want disfigured pecs, and messed up looking nipples... btw, i have huge nippes too... lol
i already plan on filling in excess skin in with muscle, but im certain i will need skin removed, as they are quite massive now. they are big enough to fold over, and hang... lol

any input would be greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2006, 10:52:47 PM by user name »

Offline user name

• Posting Member
id also like to know if any of you cats know of a surgeon capable of a difficult gyne surgery?

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
user name,
Don't take the lack of responses as a lack of caring.  It's just that there are few people on here who would consider themselves at the level of gyne in your description.  Maybe you could  post some pictures.  Somebody may see them and be able to answer some of your questions.  Also do a search for some of Dr. Bermant's posts on the subject.  His posts usually include links to surgery pictures on his web site.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
There will no doubt be someone who attempts to dismiss your condition as Pseudo-Gynecomastia due to obesity. You may politely ignore them. Usually there are both fatty and glandular tissue present.

Congratulations on your weight loss, It is an important first step. Weight loss alone will seldom reduce the breast size to something you are comfortable with. This might even be much worse due to the fact that the skin may have been so stretched that it cannot shrink back to the profile you desire.

As you already know, surgery is the only way to get rid of your problem completely. I think you are wise to do all you can to get fit before surgery.

A good surgeon would be able to sculpt the nipples and reduce the size of ther areolas as well.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

Offline user name

• Posting Member
thanks guys... i would like to go ahead and get out in the air i have hormonal problems, this was the reason i first started growing the boobs. lack of testosterone made my body bump up estrogen levels. my endo has told me that i most certainly will need surgery once i lose the weight seeing as there is fatty breast tissue present, and glandular. i have been on around 200mg's of test, and have been taking arimedex to lower estrogen levels, so they do not grow. especially since im taking the test, i dont want it to aromitize into estro. i have been thinking about switching to novadex however, so that it will only block the receptor sites for estrogen, and not just get rid of estrogen.

i will get pics up when im comfortable... lol, i never take my shirt off in anyones eyes, so when i get them up dont rag on my too hard, lol.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
For the first time in about 8 years I ran outside to get my laundry in just a towel. I've done it twice now. Do you have any idea how good that feels? I cant explain it.

;D ;D ;D

I know how it feels dude.  Very liberating isn't it....  ;)

John.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2006, 10:33:00 PM by Grandpa Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline user name

• Posting Member
i cant wait till i can feel my chest and be nothing but muscle there. i want to have a massive chest, just not titty. one thing that is good about my body is that i gain muscle easily and fast. i dont even care about scars, cause i can either get tats to cover it, or when i get swole, it will look cool. lol

Offline jackmac

• Posting Member
for my body good thing is i gain weight faster so i don't look like i have boob yet i have lots and lots of hair from my grand mother hahaha.

so that would cover any kind of scar even bleeding can be stoped at some point.. thats how bushy i am.

;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024