Author Topic: Boxing/Sparring, please read.  (Read 6002 times)

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Lately I have been considering joining a boxing/sparring place. My friend has been doing it for a while now.

I was wondering:

Do they make you take off your shirt here?

Thanks

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
gynevict1m - that's too bad when a guy has to maybe not play a sport or do something he enjoys for fear that they may have him take off his shirt.  My guess is, you'd have to at least wear a t-shirt to box.  I know the feeling, i dropped out of baseball because my gyne was so bad.

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
i box, and as long as you arent doing any matches for ranking and you are just doing it as a workout thing, you dont have to worry about taking off your shirt, even so, just get really good and then you wont have to worry about taking off your shirt becuase first of all people probably wont mind it, and if they do you can knock their teeth out in the ring  ;D! ive been  boxing for years in matches without a shirt w/ gyne, after doing it a while you get used to it and dont seem to mind, anyway i cant think of one time i caught anyone staring or asking me about it, although i dont know how bad my case is compared to yours..
« Last Edit: March 23, 2005, 02:20:21 PM by tnel00son »

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Yes, I have already dropped out of baseball this year.

So your saying I can settle with wearing a T-Shirt??

Offline Spleen

Yes, they will hold you down against your will and *force* you to remove your shirt.  Then they will all laugh at you.

Joking!

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
wouldn't a good case of gyne make you more vulnerable to damage, since your chest isn't as tight as it needs to be?  

never liked boxing much myself, tried it in school, quick serious bloody nose.  i disliked real fights too much to enjoy it anyway  ;)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
it hurts a little more when you get punched right there becuase having gyne makes your breasts alot more sensative, it doesnt give you a disadvantage though. however, again it all depends on how bad your case is.. do you have any pics?

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
i thikn you should just go, forget you even have the gyne, rise above it, if someone says anything about it dont worry about it, it will make you a better boxer cuz youll be able to blow that steam off on your apponent, if they dont say anything or mind which they probably wont then thats good too, its a win win situation once you learn to get over it.. hope that helps bro

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The nerve supply to the breast area is essentially the same from the time of birth. Male or female regardless of breast size sensitivity would be about the same.

Sorry, I have no experience with Boxing.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline Cuttin Headz

• Silver Member
  • The Person Formerly Known As Bubby_the_Tour_ G
Well, i play football as d-line, but you know that is fball, and you get pads. Boxing, i think ya keep it on i think, maybe you take your shirt off if you want. If its severe, well, get a compression vest. Dont let those kids poke at you and make fun of you. Bust their fucking heads and chins and knock their teeth out! Then maybe they wont make fun of your gynoeoeoe.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 03:49:53 PM by Bubby_the_Tour_G »
Fatal Flying Guillotine providing free surgery for people with Gynecomastia, just ask Dr. Ti Tu Fat

Offline Seattle000

• Bronze Member
The bottom line is that you're embarassed about your appearance. Go and do something about it. I'm 26 now and sadly look back at all the years when all my friends would go to the pool, but I had to pretend that I am grossed out by swimming pools and just watched everybody have fun. I couldn't play tennis like I wanted to because I was afraid that somebody will notice my bouncing boobs. I never played soccer during summers because I was getting hot wearing two t-shirts like I used to do to hide my chest. I had my surgery done over a week ago and the results are amazing. I wish I had done it years ago, at any cost.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024