Author Topic: Do i have full blown gyno or am i just fat?  (Read 4133 times)

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
Do i have full blown gyno or do i only have puffy nipples and need to lose weight?

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
I have the will to slim down, but if i knew that i could lose alot of this from slimming that would push me on so much.

Offline Fat-Elvis

• Bronze Member
You should probably lose the weight first.  That way you'll have a much better idea of what you've got, and you'll be in better shape.  Win-win.

DrBermant

Do i have full blown gyno or do i only have puffy nipples and need to lose weight?

Gynecomastia is an issue of contour.  Typically both fat and gland and sometimes excess skin make up the deformity.

Plastic surgery is better after weight loss, losing weight is a coarse tool. Plastic surgery is better used for refinement.

Wearing the extra fat is not healthy.  Check out your risks with a BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index)

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
I am pushing my stomach out to make it look worse to bring out the nipples. Are you saying that if i lose the fat then it will make the nipples go back to normal or at least go smaller?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
You are going to need surgery to see some improvement. Remember, it will never be totally flat. You need to have realistic expectations. These pictures of people post-op does not show the complete picture. My PS took a picture of me when with puffy nipples and it didn't show in the picture.

Offline jack9

• Bronze Member

Both...You should lose the weight for your overall health.  You look like a young guy so it should not be that hard.  Exercise and proper nutritional balance of carbs, fat, and protein will do the trick. You still have gyno but it may not be as bad after the weight loss. If it is visit a doctor to determine your options.

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
i'm only 14. Can it still go away?

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Yes.

You are just 14. Lots of time to clear itself up dude. The waiting game is tough though.

How old were you when you first noticed it?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
Last year i think, i didn't really think of it as a deformity after until i had it for that amount of time. :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024