Author Topic: Finally tried super glue...  (Read 7144 times)

Offline damnips

• Posting Member
I was finally able to try putting super glue on my nips to keep them down, and it does work...surprisingly well.  I was very careful to apply the glue to just the nipple (none of the breast skin) and did so on one of the two.  On the one where the glue touches only nipple, it looks very normal, deflated from its puffy state.  The other nipple had a little glue touch the skin and it was slightly noticeable that there was something on it, however it too was deflated.  I wore it for two days before I decided to peel it off, and its removal took just a few minutes.

The reason I am sharing this is becuase it allowed me to go to the beach on a very nice day, and I actually felt normal, and self-confident again without my shirt on.  I would suggest this method to everyone, as it is inexpenseive, takes just a little glue, and is not dangerous (I asked).  It may sound like a weird thing to do, and thats because it is.  I mean its putting super glue on your nipples!!  However, I would take that any day over having those satelite popping out and having to keep my shirt on when I don't want to.

So give it a try and I bet you will be happy with the results as well.

Offline berettagtz

• Posting Member
how bad are your nips?  do you have any pictures of the results?

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
ahaha well its good it worked but i can just imagine all these people getting in a mess gluing their nipples to things :)

Offline damnips

• Posting Member
yea i know it sounds fn crazy.  i learned about it thru a few people on this site, try searching for their posts...   The glue dries in less than two minutes, and you can't really even tell that theres glue on them until a day or two later when it starts to crack.  It surprisingly peels off easily too and doesnt hurt your nips.  Make sure to get clear super glue tho obviously.

Offline damnips

• Posting Member
A hammer??  I like to beat other body parts (sexual joke).  Anyway, here are other discussions where I learned about the glue idea:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,10820.0.html

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,10232.0.html

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,10087.0.html

As to the brand, I have been using Elmer's instant krazy glue, although I believe any clear super glue would work....

Offline industry7

• Posting Member
ahaha well its good it worked but i can just imagine all these people getting in a mess gluing their nipples to things :)

I almost just busted out laughing at work.  Images popping into my head of guys with random household objects glued to their chests... a cup, a toothbrush, a book, a piece of a 2x4...

Offline GPTkid

• Posting Member
wow glued nipples....LMAO....whats next, sports bra's...??oh people already doing that...lol

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024