Author Topic: I am happy with my doc  (Read 11068 times)

Offline MSJ108

Dude hang in there. I had a crater effect after my surgery. With time it healed and looks fine now.
REALLY?

Ya man. I posted a picture and everything. I thought I was screwed. I kept massaging it and with time it filled in. Not sure on the exact medical terms but like the other poster said, you can have some tissue "stuck" and as it heals it comes lose and fills in properly.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I will look for   the photo..... my left side, the  nipple  is sticking to the  muscle below. I never heard of this going away,  seems like  dr bermant has  fixed    type of thing on othgers, I dont know how it would go away

where is the photo of you inverted chest?

Offline MSJ108

I will look for   the photo..... my left side, the  nipple  is sticking to the  muscle below. I never heard of this going away,  seems like  dr bermant has  fixed    type of thing on othgers, I dont know how it would go away

where is the photo of you inverted chest?

I'll look for it and post the link.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 i cant tell how  bad your  crater issue is . only in 1 photo do I  see  your  problem
  I am like you,  are you  going to have same do do revision or go w/ another?

Fortuneltly I go some money and  may  just  pay a new  doc  like Bermant to  fix me up

Offline MSJ108

i cant tell how  bad your  crater issue is . only in 1 photo do I  see  your  problem
  I am like you,  are you  going to have same do do revision or go w/ another?

Fortuneltly I go some money and  may  just  pay a new  doc  like Bermant to  fix me up

No revision needed. With time I healed and crater dissipated.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
if you  look at  Bermant   web site  he has tons of cases were the xrater  has to be revised, Seems like to  were a rare case to get fixed on its own.

was your nipple cratered in?

Offline MSJ108

Only the surrounding nipple area.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
   going back to doctor this week to discuss revision

Offline Allhopeaside

• Posting Member
I am about 7 months post op, from lip and excision. My left nipple is creased and recessed, and i can almost feel my rib cage when i touch underneath the nipple, whereas the right side has more to it, keeping it even and looking normal. My feeling is that too much was taken out on the left side. I went to see my doctor about 4 or so times after mine, and he kept telling me at first it looked fine. When i kept pressing with the appointments though and expressing my discontent the doctor kept suggesting other things like heavily working the chest to build muscle and even things out. reluctantly i did as he asked to give him the benefit of the doubt. 15 Lbs of mostly muscle added in 3 months of healthy eating and hardcore training and things were still not looking up. Finally he said if i wasnt happy with the results he would do a surgery using local anesthesia and move some fat into the area. We pay alot of money that we dont have for these surgeries to live normal lives and the thought of someone willing to take advantage of that makes me sick to my stomach. Not that i view my doctor in a negative light, things happen and you cant expect every surgery to go perfectly. But that being said, I hope my doctor alleviates the problem or im going to have to go forth with the next steps to correct this, whatever that may be. I will withhold my surgeons name though because i do not feel it is right to trash the doctors reputation being that i havent even given him a chance to correct what has happened.  From one person to another i really hope that things work out for you, feel free to keep me posted with what happens. I came here over a year ago and found comfort in the people that were going through the same thing as me, sick as it sounds though i wouldnt wish this on anyone im glad to know im not alone here.
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A MAN WHO HAS GROWN SOUND AND STRONG
A MAN WHO HAS LEARNED FROM HIS MISERY
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A CLEVER MAN WHO TAUGHT HIS FLESH THE WAY OF STEEL THIS LASTING MAN OF RESOLVE AND WILL
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
OR JUST A BITTER MAN
THAT ROTS WITH MEMORIES AND ONLY GROWS COLD

INDEED I HAVE GROWN COLD

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
  My nipple is still  stuck to the  underlying muscle, I am going back to dr Salemy in virginia  this week,  I  just  dont know if I want him or  another doctor  to fix me up.
 I regret not using  Bermant, he was  farther  away and this other doctor  had me convinced  he was  good.
         I am ok  with a  shirt on , but cant take it off in public.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 well I went  back to my doctor , he offered to  do a repair, but I dont  think  he is capable, He is a  nice  guy, but  I dont  think gynecomastia is  his strong  point. Turns out, he is now moved from VA   and work in CAlifornia, I  think  he  hooked up with a doctor  he  trained with, and that doctor comes in here sometimes.
  So   year out from surgery,  one side is  ''ok''  , the other  side  is stuck to the underluying muscle. On the good side I can wear t  shirts  now [  been lifting weights too] , even had  my shirt of once on my  boat. If I flex it look  like shit  though .
                       My suggestion, go ONLY TO  DOCS THAT SPECIALIZE IN GYNECOMASTIA, LIKE  Bermant. I interviewed Bermant,  he  seemed ok , but I went with a closer  doc for convenience and had a  better  '' salespitch''

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024