Author Topic: Not happy...help  (Read 3585 times)

Offline Sampson

• Posting Member
Hello all,
  It is day 14 and I'm still not very happy with the surgery.  It still looks like there is to much tissue.  But I'm told it is still to early to tell.  What really bothers me is the incision.  It is very choppy and closed up very uneven.  It is hard to believe this will correct it self during healing.  All the picture I have seen on this web page show even lines.  Has anyone else had these problems.  I'm usally very easy going and I'm finding it very hard to be easy going about my surgery.  Sould I get upset with the doctor...is it to early to feel like he mad a mistake.  Help

Offline rcbrown23

It's too early.

I saw one case in particular on this board where the incision lines looked horrible. We all told him that it was a terrible operation and to file a lawsuit, etc. It looked like the doctor had cut him open with a butter knife, then when he was finished, sewed half his nipple into the incision.

I think it was Dr. Bermant who told him (and us) to be patient. Sure enough, a couple of months later, the guy came back and said he was content with the results, and that the incision lines somehow cleared themselves up.

Don't get angry at the doctor yet...hang in there. Give it two months and see how it's coming.

Peace      -Brown
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 07:00:39 AM by rcbrown23 »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
darn good advice brown :) be patient
« Last Edit: January 31, 2005, 11:33:15 AM by jc71 »

Offline Sampson

• Posting Member
Thank you for all the advice.  I have a new thread.  The cut the doctor made was not the half circle I requested but more like a half circle with a quarter inch cut out on both sides.  He also cut just outside the aerola...we had talked about a half circle inside the aerola.  Em I just being picky?  Is this normal stuff?  Thanks again.

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
I had a nasty dog bite on my leg a few years back. It got 17 stitches and it got infected etc. They removed the stitches so the puss could drain. After about a week or so, I was afraid of the way the scar was going to turn out. I took super glue, squeezed the skin togather and applyed the super glue. The scar healed very very nicely. You cannot even tell I had 2.5 inch long puncture wounds. If my incision looks bad after the gynecomastia surgery im planing on doing the same.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024