Author Topic: Growing and accepting  (Read 6657 times)

Offline Johndoe1

DD, you not only have breasts like a woman, but bigger than many women.  It is good that you have come to except them, and now where a bra like a woman

I have been wearing a bra for a while.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Busty

Oh, that is good. Anybody with a bust as full as yours needs to wear a bra

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
When I was a boy so long ago there was no choice bout to accept the condition.  Surgery was not a very good option until Liposuction made its way here in the 1980's  and by that time I was old enough that I had different priorities. 
When in my twenties, I had a Girlfriend who broke up with me because she could not deal with the fact that my breasts were larger than hers. 
My actual chest measurement is 44, but I get a jacket in a 48 to allow for my enhancements. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline Rusko

• Posting Member
good for you I am upset ,because the growth hasn't stop ,but girlfriends and my bra website and the there local store help alot  they got me  into bra and panty  setups  they have more fun with this and my wife goes along with them i had half of my foot amputated and the doctor/therpest to wear high heels to push back pad muscle in my foot inwhich of relieving nerve pain it WoRks i just go along them 

Offline Sarotly

• Posting Member
I don't know how to tell G. tsugae apart from G. oregonese. If it is growing on hemlock I call it tsugae...

I am not sure what wood I am going to use yet, I think that Trametes will grow on whatever, I think that Alnus spp. work well for most plugs...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024