Author Topic: Women's Clothing  (Read 9265 times)

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Great !
My genetics tests yield no cause . This is good news as we eliminate Von Hippel Lindau syndrome. And a host of other health problems.
Double great ( not really) my endocrinologist is leaving town. Will probably have to start over again with a new one
This will mean a new round of tests ( but not a DEXA scan or MRI or genetic testing) as the data collected this summer is now ‘ old’.
Oh well, isn’t gov’t involvement in health care wonderful. I might get to be 80 by the time this is over. Been at this for 2 years now
Sheeesh
Regards, Bob
Regards, Bob

Dudewithboobs

Went to kohl’s the other day and bought a pair of their jeans and walking around browsing got myself some new running shoes also. Seen the women’s dress shoes and thought let me see if they are any different cause my dress shoes always give me discomfort not too quick in to the day. And they definitely were a better fit it felt. But the tops are far too open for my pants to cover to not indicate women’s. Any brands or styles you find are not indicative of being women’s shoes? I was a bit taken back how comfortable my foot was compared to my same shoe in a men’s that I found to try on and compare to. Though the width stuff took a min to find as I figured all shoes were the same lol

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Women’s shoes in standard size is size B in men’s. Women’s wide width is size D in men’s. Men’s size B are harder to find now. Sneaker manufacturers will tell you to go up 1.5 sizes in women’s for a man with a narrow foot. I just bought a pair of women’s sorel boots for the winter that fit really nice. Men’s boots I swim in, and by the end of the day my feet are sore. I have had people in the past say that peoples bodies are different so no one size fits all. So crossing the isle for something that fits makes sense. People that accept their boobs and already wear bras, buying other women’s clothes for the fit seems to be a no brainer. I have been reading past threads of most all the subjects, some have stated that wearing women’s clothes is crossdressing but those same people are wearing bras...uh?😂😂

Dudewithboobs

Yeah I wear a 10 when I tried on some of the dress shoes in the dept ila 10.5 fit just fine just couldn’t figure out the width so appreciate that lol. 
Yeah I was one of those people who vigorously fought the notion of wearing across the aisle. Debates on if it fits better then wear it wasnt on my radar as logical and I’d argue against it or ignore it. And often feel it was just polluting the forum with people entertaining it. And felt bras was ok cause if you have breasts it makes sense but then I guess I just realized that goes for everything. If you have a larger body or bust or arches that aren’t average or whatever then maybe underwear jeans shoes etc makes sense. 
I can’t say the same if someone is throwing wigs and makeup on and going to a bar in a sundress like hi my names Chuck lol. 
There was someone who argued I felt against me subtly on a post who said now since some are wearing it too it’s suddenly not crossdressing to them now and I felt like expanding your perspective and realizing what may have been opposed makes sense and finding out it works isn’t conforming to something it’s realizing hey these folks were right lol. 

Offline Johndoe1

Went to kohl’s the other day and bought a pair of their jeans and walking around browsing got myself some new running shoes also. Seen the women’s dress shoes and thought let me see if they are any different cause my dress shoes always give me discomfort not too quick in to the day. And they definitely were a better fit it felt. But the tops are far too open for my pants to cover to not indicate women’s. Any brands or styles you find are not indicative of being women’s shoes? I was a bit taken back how comfortable my foot was compared to my same shoe in a men’s that I found to try on and compare to. Though the width stuff took a min to find as I figured all shoes were the same lol
Good rule of thumb is women's regular width is 1 1/2 to 2 sizes smaller (and tighter) than regular width men's. Women's wide width and extra wide width are more in line with men's sizes. In either case you need to either try them or measure your foot if buying on line.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2022, 02:02:13 PM by Johndoe1 »
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Dudewithboobs

Thanks for the tips. I feel the holiday season gives a lot more room to breathe for the in person purchase of a better shoe option at a kohls or target than a walmart of self check out benefit. I'll probably swing by there agian later today and take a look at some of the unisex style dress shoes they had and try the width. Funny i'm too secure looking for a bra but looking at the shoes i just felt weird and after trouble a few times of trying on and seeing some people pass by i just felt i needed to get going lol. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

The old saying is "necessity is the mother of invention..." which is clearly what we're talking about when we consider crossing the isle into the women's section.  My former wife couldn't find corduroy pants in women's clothes but found then in a boy's department.  I have very wide feet, so I'll never look in the women's aisle, but it is a great option for men with very narrow or small feet.  We talk often about brassieres, of course, and there is only one place to find them... where women shop.  Most of us have navigated that process in one way or another.  Very often the major impediment is between our ears.  That impediment is likely the one that leads men to have surgery rather than consider other options.  It is wonderful so many men here are willing to share their experiences walking on the wild side... accepting their breasts and their often curvaceous bodies, then caring for them with healthy choices, including the clothes they wear.

Clearly, one size does not fit all.  Even though we are all men, we each have different bodies and therefore will have differing needs.  We get to explore it all with men who understand.  That is a great gift.

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
Thanks for the tips. I feel the holiday season gives a lot more room to breathe for the in person purchase of a better shoe option at a kohls or target than a walmart of self check out benefit. I'll probably swing by there agian later today and take a look at some of the unisex style dress shoes they had and try the width. Funny i'm too secure looking for a bra but looking at the shoes i just felt weird and after trouble a few times of trying on and seeing some people pass by i just felt i needed to get going lol.
once I found the right size i used to buy mine on zappos

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
When I walk into a shoe store I start out in the men’s and then go to the women’s side. After the salesperson measures my feet, it is clear to them why I shop in the women’s section because it is hard to find a B width men’s anymore. A standard width women’s shoe is B width in men’s. Now if there is a B width that I can find in men’s, that’s great! I go for the fit, men’s or women’s.

Offline helie31

Sounds like quite the journey! 😅 Hang in there, and here's hoping the new endocrinologist is a good fit. Government healthcare does have its quirks, but let's stay positive – progress is still progress. By the way, I recently came across this women's clothing store that seems pretty cool. Maybe it'll brighten your day a bit amidst all this medical stuff. Wishing you the best on this path

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024