Author Topic: Anyone else?  (Read 1447 times)

Offline blad

I do not fully understand the preponderance to wear a T shirt or tank top.

There is a considerably higher risk of one's bra outline being visible with these, due to their form fitting nature with a tendency to have thin fabrics.  For this reason I have not worn a T shirt since my early teens.  

If on the other hand you do not mind having your bra outline detected, good for you.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
In my cold weather environment....it works for me

Dudewithboobs

Same. Midwest here it’s a high of 27 today I’m at work in a hoodie and push up bra and no one knows otherwise. If I was in a t shirt I’d probably wear a t shirt bra or in a fitted t shirt a pullover or sometimes I feel maybe too much worry to have even those noticed I just go without which isn’t doing much to hide things lately even. 

Gino

I'm very much at ease with my current and continued breast growth, and people have started to look down / stare at my chest and I now know what women felt when they said "The face is up here" when their boobs were stared at :-) 

Recently my female GP asked about my mammogram results and what my plans were and I told her that surgery is completely out of the question.  At a very perky and solid 36B+ they're quite obvious and wearing a sports bra outside has minimized the protrusion, but if they keep growing? Well, I'll take that if / when it happens but it seems as if the continued stretching of my areola and pain in both breasts are indicative of them not stopping anytime soon. 

Anyway, through happenstance at a local thrift shop I acquired a large number of bras and now knowing what I do as a user of them as opposed to an observer on women, I found definite preferences in bra style and construction. 

Nowadays, around the house I ALWAYS wear a bra due in part because my playful dog's tail and head are regularly and painfully whacking my boobs, but I feel comfortable in wearing one daily and my selection is generally a decidedly fem style. My mom wore dowdy bras and that's definitely not for me. 

Blad said, "I do not fully understand the preponderance to wear a T shirt or tank top." 

Same here. I'm Waayyy too inhibited to ever do that, I'll likely never display either a bra or boobs openly, except to my GF who likes them quite a bit  :-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024