Author Topic: Super glue...does it really work?????  (Read 4238 times)

Offline itsgoingdown

• Posting Member
In another forum from a different country, a guy brought up this super glue solution.

He claimed that if u pinch you gyne and after it has turned small and almost as normal, you are able to keep it in that shape for a long time using super glue. Then he also mentioned it can be taken off very easily.

After his message on that board many members have tried it with good results.  

I'd like to know if any of you use this as a primary solution.

Offline Murder_City

• Posting Member
  • good grief
haha that sounds rich.

it reminds me if everyone else jumped off a bridge, would you?

lol

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
He claimed that if u pinch you gyne and after it has turned small and almost as normal, you are able to keep it in that shape for a long time using super glue. Then he also mentioned it can be taken off very easily.

Dude....  there may be toxins :o in the glue that could be absorbed through your skin. Putting Super Glue on your skin is not a bright thing to do....  :-X

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I remember the guy who wanted to beat  his chest with a rubber mallet to break up the gland.

Offline Warlord

• Posting Member
  • My battle with gynecomastia has begun.
OMG!  Who the hell comes up with this stuff?!  The sad thing is that there are a lot of desperate guys out there who will try something like this.

Grandpa is very correct.  Using super glue on human skin can create far greater consequences than dealing with gynecomastia.  Our skin is a barrier to all of our insides, but it can also absorb stuff like a sponge, i.e. lotion.  

Be very, very careful when dealing with home remedies like this one.  If it were legit, don't you think it would've been plastered all over the news as a miracle alternative to surgery?  I mean, really, what would you rather pay:  $3.49 for a bottle of super glue, or $6,000 for liposuction?  

Ignore it, man.  It's just apathetic people feasting upon the desperation of their fellow human beings...
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 12:12:26 AM by Warlord »

Offline flex1appeal

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Hilarious. No comment other than laughter

flex

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm not a fan of more chemicals than needed, but cyanoacrylate is used more often than you'd think as a substitute for sutures, on both animals and people.  it sucks a little water rapidly out of whatever skin it bonds with, and peeling it off means taking off a well dissolved layer of skin with it, meaning you'd be better off with tape than it, which isn't saying much and shows the lengths we'll go to.  better still a compression garment or an op.    
« Last Edit: October 16, 2006, 05:33:55 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Warlord

• Posting Member
  • My battle with gynecomastia has begun.
which isn't saying much and shows the lengths we'll go to.

Agreed.

Wouldn't it be nice if everyone, for just one day, could experience the pain and humiliation of another human being?  Wouldn't matter if it's racism, weight issues, gynecomastia...whatever.  I think there would be far less cynicism and more compassion if that were to happen.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024