Author Topic: Re: 4 weeks post op Pictures-do i need a revision?  (Read 3193 times)

Offline chopemoff

• Bronze Member
excision in my opinion isn't TOTALLY necessary. what I would recommend is losing some weight, hitting the gym and getting some muscle defintion.

you're not going to achieve the results you want just by getting fat sucked out of you. If you want to look like you have a masculine chest (not just minus the flab) you MUST exercise. There is no other way.

If you lose 30 pounds you'd look like a champ.

4 weeks out you can now do pushups, train, jog, lift a friggin boulder over your head!

http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/general/pwo.shtml

that link has the week by week workout recommendations for surgery recoverees.

good luck, but seriously, hit the gym before you go and get MORE surgery...yeesh.

Offline The Real Deal

• Posting Member
  • Click below for my before and after shots!
I agree, 4 weeks post op is a good time to look at your diet. Get into the gym and start slowly. Work your arms, your lower body. Take it slow - get into a routine to start toning your body. I’m 6 weeks post op and just starting to work my chest (something I never wanted to do because the muscle just made it look larger) Take the opportunity to transform your whole body. I have to look at my before and after pictures to really see the difference. When I look down I still see a large chest, part is in my head but also I realize 4 weeks / 6 weeks is nothing for the healing process,
Plus there’s extra skin which has been stretched for all these years, it takes time.  
3 months is key - set yourself a 90 day goal to get yourself in better shape through diet and exercise.
Now is a great time! No matter how hard I worked out - my chest was always there, sticking out.
Now that it’s gone - bench press baby - all the way
I have set my goal and will post my pictures to prove it.
You already posted your first - 3 months from now you can show everyone what you’ve accomplished!
Good Luck - The Real Deal!  ;)
"The Real Deal" knows how you feel!

ross12387

thanks for the advice. working out again feels good again. i have been losing weight pretty steadily (15 lbs), which i am proud of. my diet is good except for the fact a enjoy beer a little too much. although i have been cutting down. iam still not positive what iam going to do. by revision i didnt mean more lipo, just the gland excision which wasnt touched. if i do decide to get the gland out, it will be down the road, not right away. i will definitely give it 3 or 4 months to see how the dieting and exercise helps. alot iam assuming, but gland excision will always be an option.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2006, 08:07:27 AM by ross12387 »

Offline Techhie

• Posting Member
  • The Best Decision I ever made! FlatChest Rules!!
Hi ross12387, thanks for the informative thread. i was going to check out your pics but the site the link goes to says the pics are deleted.
9.0 weeks Post-Op! And talk about Excellent Results! WhewHew!!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024