Author Topic: Yohimburn ES  (Read 12844 times)

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Nope, just a nice burning sensation, which I assume is from mint extract that is put in it.  Definitely makes me sweat more in the areas I put it on.  Didn't go to the gym yesterday but I just slapped some on and am gonna go in about 20 minutes (they tell you to wait about 30 - 40 minutes after application before you start to work out for maximum effect.)

So after the 1st application, little to no change noticed.  Which is expected, it takes about 2 weeks or so to start noticing changes.  I'll keep you updated.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
Any changes yet?

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Well it could be due to the dieting as well, very small change in the fat around the pec.  No change in the puffiness.  I've only applied it 2 - 3 times.  Today I didn't go to the gym cuz I came down with a cold/flu.  I'll keep you updated.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
any updates ?

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Well, definitely some noticeable reduction in fat, but that could be due to my dieting and exercise as well.  No reduction in breast tissue or nipple puffiness.  Gonna try it until the bottle is empty and then see from there.

Offline gynocanscrewoff

• Posting Member
this thread dead? where did the updates go to?

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
down the toilet with his money

Offline MRD

• Gold Member

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Hey, well I had to stop taking the supplement 2 weeks prior to surgery, so I didn't really get a chance to fully test it out.  In the 3 weeks that I did use it, I definitely noticed a decrease in breast fat, but not in gland, if that helps at all.

As a side note, when the doctor took out the gland and showed me, it looked like a very hard almost cementy like substance... something that would be impossible for the body to metabolize on its own.  It would almost be like the body trying to digest bone.

Offline bloh

Yohimburn will NOT do anything for actual breast tissue. What it claims to be able to do (if at all) is to enable you to reduce that fat through diet and exercise. So save your money guys :P

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Let us know if you feel any daily changes, good luck.
\

like your skin falling off or something similar...

;D :P ;D

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024