Author Topic: My Story including living with gyno and why now I decided to get sugery. Enjoy  (Read 2727 times)

Offline drunkvondee

• Posting Member
My name is Le'Von. I've lived with gyno since I was five years old. Like others guys with gyno, I stayed shied away from any activates involving taking off my shirt. But I still had an pretty good social life. So, I never really thought about surgery. Most of the years, I've wore an compression garment under my shirt which made it easier. I was happy.. but now I want more. I felt living with gyno has made a humble and more sensitive person than men. Now I want to take swimming lesson, workout without wearing an compression garment. I have the financial support to pay for my own surgery. I'm ready for this change in my life. My surgery will be coming up in this March 2015 in Charleston,SC. Will keep this posted dated. Here are my pics to date.

Offline Bobby - LAgyne

• Gold Member
Did the surgeon talk to you about skin laxity?  Is he going to do any skin tightening? 

Good luck on your surgery and keep us posted. 

---Bobby

Offline drunkvondee

• Posting Member

Offline chiguy10

• Posting Member

Offline drunkvondee

• Posting Member
Thanks man, I appreciate your comment. Still a lot of swelling but my surgeon said I'm coming along really good. Now I am reflecting and setting new goals. The surgery was definitely worth every penny I had to save over the years.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024