Author Topic: 2 weeks post op very little difference (PICS)  (Read 1454 times)

Offline mastermarina

• Posting Member
As the title says. I had lipo only surgery as my surgeon does not believe I have a gland that needed removing. He removed 250ml of fat from each side. I though with this amount removed I would see some noticeable changes but I am not. Is it to early at this stage or not?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:57:18 AM by mastermarina »

Offline mastermarina

• Posting Member

Offline mastermarina

• Posting Member

Offline mastermarina

• Posting Member

Offline Life's too short

• Bronze Member
You must have had much bigger breasts before? I would say mine were very similar to yours in those pics and after 400ml of fat and 35g of gland removed in total I am flat chested. Even with swelling. Name and shame that surgeon.

Offline mastermarina

• Posting Member
Them results look really good. My surgeon did say I would never be flat chested due to his concerns with excessive skin however I did expect to seem some noticeable change and I don't. He told me he exhausted all the fat out and then left just a bit in for padding etc. I am hoping I see more of an improvement in time but I am very doubtful at the moment. I paid £3490 plus £180 for consultation fees and at the moment it doesn't feel like money well spent.

Offline Life's too short

• Bronze Member
Them results look really good. My surgeon did say I would never be flat chested due to his concerns with excessive skin however I did expect to seem some noticeable change and I don't. He told me he exhausted all the fat out and then left just a bit in for padding etc. I am hoping I see more of an improvement in time but I am very doubtful at the moment. I paid £3490 plus £180 for consultation fees and at the moment it doesn't feel like money well spent.

Who was the surgeon? The first guy I saw said the exact same thing to me, he said would I be happy if he reduced the breasts by half and said I would never have a flat chest and may need excess skin removal after surgery. He also uses the lipo only method (with little to no cutting). The next guy I saw (and had surgery with) was completely different and said there would be no problem with excess skin which even I doubted, and remarkably there isn't. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024