Author Topic: I HATE THIS SHIT!!!  (Read 3262 times)

Offline mmw41

• Posting Member
ANY IDEAS ON HOW TO RAISE MONEY FOR SURGERY??? LET ME KNOW....I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING...I LIFT WEIGHTS, RUN, ETC...SURGERY IS MY LAST RESORT...AND ONLY OPTION....HERE ARE PICS...LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!....if anyone knows about doctors in the mississippi area i would be greatful!!! if you have had surgery on just flattening the nipples let me know how much it was and if it was successful...thank you!
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 01:47:56 PM by mmw41 »

Offline mmw41

• Posting Member
you can click on the picture to make it bigger so you can see it better!!!

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
Yep thats gyno, and you're right it won't go away with exercise. The only option is surgery.

You can google search "plastic surgeon Mississippi" and start calling them to ask if they do gynecomastia surgery, how much experience they have, how much it costs on average, etc. You can also use the search feature in this forum for "Mississippi" I'm sure you'd get a few local examples from the past.

In terms of raising money... you could try for a line of credit at your bank, or ask the plastic surgeons in your area if they offer financing through some company (and apply from there) or just by saving over time.

Good luck, and keep us posted on your progress.

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Save as much money as you can. And just like meraunge said, ask a plastic surgeon or a bank for options.
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline mmw41

• Posting Member
thanks guys...i appreciate it....i guess i'll just have to start savin my money...lol kinda hard tho when i'm paying for an apartment and bills....lol but necessities come first...i know how some people are ashamed of having puffy nipples and stuff and it is definately a confidence downer...but all i can say really is just live your life guys...i've had steady girlfriends, had a decent sex life...(i dont just go a screw everything i see is what i mean) and i got great friends...all you can do is explain to them what it is...that's what i do...don't be afraid to go out and have fun just because your nipples stick out ya know...i've caught a lot of shit for it but you just gotta look past it and let it roll off your shoulders cause life goes on guys...it does suck..i'm not gonna lie but there's nothing you can really do about it! Life if short and you gotta have fun while your livin it....tomorrow is never promised and you don't wanna have any regrets on not doing something you would have done without gyno...as for the girls....all the ones i have been with don't care about it...explain to them right off the bat that your self consious about them and explain to them what they are and they won't even care about it...from my experiences anyway...all i can say to you guys is i know it's troubling and depressing cause i've had it since i was 11 yrs old...but just go out and have fun...everyone has their flaws....but keep your heads high fellas!!! good luck
« Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 11:49:43 PM by mmw41 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024