Author Topic: TRY THE CHAT ROOM  (Read 4099 times)

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member
im in it right now

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
This is an old site and the last and only entry was 2005 but I think we aught to start it up again.  Anybody care to join me?
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Multipleorgasmman

I am new here,  but I would really like to chat about this new and secret part of my life. My breasts are not as large as many other guys, but they are getting bigger. A chat room is relaxed.  Count me in!! Let me know when it gets started and where it is.

Offline clawdius

• Posting Member
I have had some breasts since puberty but since taking testosterone replacement therapy several years ago have grown to a full c-cup. Strange wearing a bra but it does feel sensuous. My wife had come around to the fact that it is a medical issue and we live with it. Still feel odd at the beach or pool but will not consider surgery.
Clawdius

Offline Tyson1246

• Posting Member
I have had some breasts since puberty but since taking testosterone replacement therapy several years ago have grown to a full c-cup. Strange wearing a bra but it does feel sensuous. My wife had come around to the fact that it is a medical issue and we live with it. Still feel odd at the beach or pool but will not consider surgery.
Clawdius

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024